https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen Cleaning/Maintenance

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Phicen Cleaning/Maintenance

Post by CinnamonLover »

I searched through TDF and tried wider searches on the internet and could not tell if the 12" seamless dolls (Phicen or other) should be cleaned/cared for like a silicone doll or a TPE doll. I am guessing they are TPE for price reasons, but they seem to feel slightly different - not quite as soft as TPE. I couldn't tell if that was size or not.

In any case I would like to clean and re-powder, but I'm not sure what to use.

Any tips from other Phicen or seamless 12" doll owners? Mineral oil and cornstarch okay? Avoid mineral oil?

Thanks in advance!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Phicen Cleaning/Maintenance

Post by LoneRanger »

I wash mine in Laundry detergent and powder with cornstarch lightly before dressing and right after washing. I also believe they are a type of TPE but listed a rubber also. Many times I swear I tore one and nope, they are tough little hombres.
L✰neR✯nger

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Good to know that they are tough.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

DollAfficionado wrote:Good to know that they are tough.
They are tough! All of my Phicens are like new, even the old ones with plastic skeletons, but the super flexibles are extra tough. Wash with warm, soapy water, rinse, and powder. Otherwise they get sticky like a big doll if you don't powder. They could be TPE, or TPR, but whatever it is, is nice. They will stain, but that also fades.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Begog wrote:
DollAfficionado wrote:Good to know that they are tough.
They are tough! All of my Phicens are like new, even the old ones with plastic skeletons, but the super flexibles are extra tough. Wash with warm, soapy water, rinse, and powder. Otherwise they get sticky like a big doll if you don't powder. They could be TPE, or TPR, but whatever it is, is nice. They will stain, but that also fades.
Glad to hear it will fade! My poor little bassoon player's black dress stained her less then a week old body (left a blistering review on Amazon). I think I will have a lot of white dresses, besides they are all so pure and virtuous :whistle:
Attachments
DSCN1610.JPG
DSCN1610.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 4054 times
L✰neR✯nger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Staining is always a risk/problem, but may be Phicen-TBLeague have found the ultimate solution with their latest addition :
'Death Dealer Super Deluxe' ...

First, they choose a blue skin for the zombies... limited staining with that...
Second, they reduce the clothes to the minimal :mrgreen: for sure, definitely no staining with that :whistle:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

JustinBridou wrote:Staining is always a risk/problem, but may be Phicen-TBLeague have found the ultimate solution with their latest addition :
'Death Dealer Super Deluxe' ...

First, they choose a blue skin for the zombies... limited staining with that...
Second, they reduce the clothes to the minimal :mrgreen: for sure, definitely no staining with that :whistle:
I already have him in pink skin and the girls or zombie carcasses are not my taste but might want to taste me 8O
L✰neR✯nger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

A word of warning. Phicens soak up pencil lead like an ordinary erasor.
When I was making one of my props I had Chloe sitting on it as a test. I had no idea that when I moved her around she was rubbing off the pencil Mark's and soaking it into her skin. I have tried to clean it off but it will not disappear as yet..!
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

OlmanOz wrote:A word of warning. Phicens soak up pencil lead like an ordinary erasor.
When I was making one of my props I had Chloe sitting on it as a test. I had no idea that when I moved her around she was rubbing off the pencil Mark's and soaking it into her skin. I have tried to clean it off but it will not disappear as yet..!
That's a new one. Good find. So her naked butt pulled the pencil writing off the paper? Have you tried baby oil or odorless mineral spirits? I bet other dolls will do this too, but I've not tested it.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Hello Begog,
Yes her butt pulled the pencil right off the cardboard. (it was not paper)
I was building the game table seat for my Millennium falcon set and testing the size of the seat with her.
However I have some interesting news. :D
When it happened I tried soapy water, acetone, acetone free nail polish and nothing worked.
At the time it happened about 3 or 4 months ago I decided not to worry about it as it might fade.....WRONG....

This is what she looked like 15 minutes ago..
20170801_201151-1.jpg
20170801_201151-1.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 3986 times
So tonight I tried rubbing alcohol. ..no good.

Then it suddenly dawned on me, I didn't try baby oil....."BINGO"
After less then 2 mins of rubbing with baby oil this is what she looks like now....I have not powdered her in this pic yet.
20170801_201710-1.jpg
20170801_201710-1.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 3986 times
As for the rest of the marks, I wont tackle that until after her costume change, and that won't be for a quite a while..

So a good lesson for me and all Phicen lovers. Keep them away from pencils...! ie/carbon.. But it can be removed with baby oil.. (mineral oil).
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Well that is the best news I have had in a few days!! She looks a LOT better!! Now I'll try a little on Sam and see if it takes the stains off!!
L✰neR✯nger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Basically that's what I was wondering - if we could use baby oil. I love the oil bath, really cleans my TPEs well, but this is my first TBLeague and I wasn't sure if the oil would damage her.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Not knowing the composition of phicens I would use baby oil sparingly. But I would rather have a clean doll so I think every now and then is worth the risk.

Besides replacement cost is not all that expensive if worst comes to worst.
OlmanOz

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

OlmanOz wrote:Not knowing the composition of phicens I would use baby oil sparingly. But I would rather have a clean doll so I think every now and then is worth the risk.

Besides replacement cost is not all that expensive if worst comes to worst.
That is very true !! And why the hard bodies and head jumping for the bad stuff like Halo dropping into a Sith Compound, every day shit!!
L✰neR✯nger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Recently It came to my attention that a practice I have been using has caused problems for some people.. :(

When I dress my Phicens in black clothes, especially for long periods first I wrap them in "Glad wrap"..
20171009_205023.jpg
20171009_205023.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 3731 times
May it be noted that this product is made from BPA free non-toxic "polyethylene", according to the packet.

Doing this has 2 added benefits...
1) it makes clothes easier to slip on. And
2) it protects against stains.

Those of you who follow my Teddy bear post will know Chloe has been in black clothes for the last 4 plus months without a change..
When I finally removed the clothes for my last post with her the glad wrap came off easily and the body (under the clothing) was without any stains..

However I have heard that Mr Ranger also used this method and the glad wrap..or "clingwrap" stuck to the body and was extremely difficult to remove...

Has anyone else had any issue with this idea?
Could it be the type of plastic used in different brands of "cling wrap" that is the problem..

For me I have not had an issue so I will continue to use this practice.. :thumbs_up:

Please give us you own opinions, feed back and experiences...
Oz..
OlmanOz

INFORMATIONS