https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

New to Minis, POOFY hair?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

New to Minis, POOFY hair?

Post by CinnamonLover »

Begging the advice of those who found the awesomeness of miniature dolls long before I did.

Nutmeg is a TBLeague with long blond hair. I will include pics soon (one more piece coming) but WOW is that hair BUSHY. I mean, it starts nice and normal on top but then is twice as wide as she is at the shoulders. I love long hair, and I have already braided it once (getting good with braids now, even on Nutmeg!) but I was wondering if there are other interesting or cool styles y'all have done with POOFY hair?

I tried parting it down the middle and doing braids on either side, but the hair really exposes the back of her head when parted that way - I mean far too silly to leave it. So my very new, inexperienced stylist salon for Nutmeg is soliciting ideas.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New to Minis, POOFY hair?

Post by apliz2005 »

Look for a vid on YouTube titled how to restore Barbie's hair. Or something along these lines ... she does shampoo, conditioner and diluted fabric softener

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Try wetting the hair and then using a man's comb. Dry with that plastic the doll came with on her head. If she's got tangles, try fabric softener.

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Looking for a better and smarter place than present. And i may have found it!

Post by Patricia »

Well if hair is frizzy or as you say poofy an easy remedy is to use hair wax, the softest type is best for long hair. :wink:

:Fade-color :rainbow1: :rainbowafro:
Do to other what you want them to do to you. XD

Juiless
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Juiless »

I'd suggest doing a shampoo with warm soapy water but perhaps wrapping the head in clingfilm to protect it. I've heard drying the doll upside down is good but I usually just put a towel underneath and prop them up somewhere safe.

INFORMATIONS