https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Nutmeg's Debut

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Nutmeg's Debut

Post by CinnamonLover »

Okay LoneRanger and others who asked, here is my (first?) mini! It seems these are just as addictive as full-size. Maybe more so because they're way less expensive, more durable, easier to work with, extremely portable, and less awkward to introduce into society.

NUTMEG!!
Nutmeg_0076_FirstWings.jpg
Nutmeg_0076_FirstWings.jpg (143.95 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
The receipt says she's TBLeague, though I did not collect a specific character. I didn't need one, and honestly they sell out a run so fast I just bought a generic because it was available anyway. She's supposed to be "suntan" but she seems pretty pale to me (any ideas how to darken the skin on a TBLeague/Phicen?)
Nutmeg_0081_FirstWings.jpg
Nutmeg_0081_FirstWings.jpg (141.95 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Nutmeg represents a character I have incorporated into my books and gaming. She gets accidentally tethered to my main character and thereafter is sort of like a familiar. She is supposed to start out absolutely child-like and wild, with no social skills and the fashion sense of a toddler. Over time (preferably very slowly and a long time) she becomes more and more intelligent and sophisticated until she's unlike any other sprite in her world.

Having a limited budget (actually it's a decent budget but I keep burning through it so fast) I made her current dress myself. I figured since she was supposed to look ragged and wild, that wouldn't be a problem. As she gets more sophisticated my hither-to and hidden (still hiding) tailoring skills had better blossom suddenly and spectacularly, or I will simply find people who can make the outfits I want and fork over for them. In essence I took an old dinner napkin that was roughly the right color and texture, cut it into bands, cups, and leaves, and hotglued everything together (including some Velcro fasteners).
Nutmeg_0038_OutsideOpen.jpg
Nutmeg_0038_OutsideOpen.jpg (173.08 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Her wings are from Etsy, not sure the policy on giving Kudos here but I'll share who did them for anyone who wants to know. They were surprisingly inexpensive and I had a great time chatting with the artist as they were being made. I plan to buy a second pair of wings because I liked them.
Nutmeg_0071_FirstWingsBack.jpg
Nutmeg_0071_FirstWingsBack.jpg (130.29 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Most of her adventures will be detailed in Dolls Alive, where - once I have completed today's art project which includes a more secure way to attach her wings - she will travel with me frequently and pose in pictures when I see something fun.

Eventually I hope to get a more representative head. This one is pretty and the hair is wonderful (even when it gives me fits) but the face is not quite what Nutmeg's face looks like. Note: I also painted her entire eye area blue, because she's supposed to have large, blue, iridescent eyes. Not quite talented yet, especially on such a small scale, but the general idea got across.
Nutmeg_0085_FirstWings.jpg
Nutmeg_0085_FirstWings.jpg (142 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Nutmeg's Debut

Post by optical delusion »

Got a beauty there. Love the look of the wings. Have thought about going for a fairy look but kinda impractical on larger dolls

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice work on the outfit and wings they almost look like they glow.

carlys_guy

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

optical delusion wrote:Got a beauty there. Love the look of the wings. Have thought about going for a fairy look but kinda impractical on larger dolls
Thanks! Yeah, larger dolls, the wings would become even more of a challenge. I spent a few hours rigging a new "top" that allows me to attach the wings more securely, but they still need some work. I can only imagine at "Full Scale" they'd be a nightmare to work with. So much easier if there were real fairies who would tend to their wings by themselves. But, if anyone could figure it out I would bet Anung and SynoByte07 could. Just don't ask them yet - they're working on a project for me. And Anung is a little like Hagrid. He'd probably be disappointed in the fairy's lack of poisonous fangs or stinger tails...
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

carlys_guy wrote:nice work on the outfit and wings they almost look like they glow.

carlys_guy
Thank you! I've enjoyed your posts as I got comfortable with TDF, you've been great to follow and helped me feel at home. The wings react extremely well to light, in fact I have a few shots where they look very different because the light isn't shining on them. I'm enjoying working with them already. They're very flexible, but they're so difficult to "keep in place".

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I saw her picture in another post and all I can say is "wow"

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

instead of her sitting on the dash board why not have her sit on the back of the seat. less likely to get in your way and the cops won't hassle you about her blocking your vision. some states are real strict on what you put on your dash some even restrict where a gps can go.

carlys_guy

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

carlys_guy wrote:instead of her sitting on the dash board why not have her sit on the back of the seat. less likely to get in your way and the cops won't hassle you about her blocking your vision. some states are real strict on what you put on your dash some even restrict where a gps can go.

carlys_guy
Great ideas, CG. I probably wouldn't have put a seat up there for her anyway, but you mentioning having one back in the cab has me seriously thinking.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

windave wrote:I saw her picture in another post and all I can say is "wow"
Thank you!! It's been a bit of work and I keep tinkering. I guess that's part of what's fun. I look forward to having her "outdoor worthy" in a day or two (the wings aren't secure enough yet) and then I will try to take more pictures of her interacting with the world.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Awesome work!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

DollAfficionado wrote:Awesome work!
Thank you so much! You've done a lot to keep this community active and rolling - so many posts! In fact so many it looks like you pegged the meter and it reset on you. HA! Well, I'm happily addicted now, so I will keep working on Nutmeg and Cinnamon (and when I have enough money to get her, Cloves).

INFORMATIONS