https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Outtakes of "Brian" Tonner 10th Dr. Who

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Outtakes of "Brian" Tonner 10th Dr. Who

Post by Hollywu »

I just entered a photo of this charming fellow in the August Category B Photo contest. I have had him for several months and really love him. I managed to get him in trade and I'm so glad I did. I've been into 1/6 scale and the full sized dolls now but finding him opened another scale for me. So now I've been keeping my eyes open for furniture and other props that are 1/4 scale. He hasn't much of a wardrobe currently - Sadako is likely thankful for that! He just has his original suit and sneakers. However, I did discover that those little Christmas wine bottle sweaters fit him just perfectly and I have a bunch of them.

Prior to getting Rari, my Real Doll, I was very into 1/6 scale. I would often take some of my figures out with me and do photo shoots using forced perspective so that it looked like they were life size. It's a fun hobby and also one that's a lot easier on the back. After recently injuring my arm and not being able to lift much I decided to take "Brian" outside and do a few photos. I'd forgotten how fun it is to do. If you aren't able to take out a life size doll, I highly recommend using smaller dolls to use for photos. It's great fun. I am very fond of trying to do photos around places that are quirky and historic or nature.
Attachments
IMG_1850.jpg
IMG_1850.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 2392 times
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG (3.53 MiB) Viewed 2392 times
IMG_1854.jpg
IMG_1854.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2392 times
IMG_1859.jpg
IMG_1859.jpg (3.86 MiB) Viewed 2392 times
IMG_1861.jpg
IMG_1861.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 2392 times

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Outtakes of "Brian" Tonner 10th Dr. Who

Post by Hollywu »

Mr Franz wrote:Very nice. :thumbs_up:
Thank you! BTW, I very much admire your photos.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi hollywu, that´s a handsome guy. Great pics of him!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

wow 1/4 scale it may be time to get out the tools and start making your own furniture then get a sewing machine and make some clothes.

carly snugglemore

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

What brand/make is he? Does he come with all his parts?
L✰neR✯nger

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Such a GREAT set!!!! Love how he is out in the terrain. HOMERUN!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Hey! It's Rari.

Thanks for all the kind complements! Hollywu told me finding clothes for Brian is challenging so she may just need to learn to sew yet! What she did see online is pricey if it's even in stock. Also furniture is challenging. Sadako had some stuff she wanted to trade to see if we could find stuff for Brian. Hollywu found a rocking chair but it's way too big. Good thing she can return it. Brian tried it and we were so bummed. He was so sweet and reminded us that the thought behind it was what counts. Once she heals some she should be able to do some furniture. I'm excited about that as I have a few ideas.

As for Brian's bits... not sure. He's been hanging out with Sadako but she tells me they're just good buddies. ;) Also she tells me he is very modest and shy.

He still hasn't officially met Akiko. I have met him and we all want them to meet. I think they will be very good pals. I think he's charming and very funny and sweet.

Sadako is adamant that we configure a little room and eventually a flat for him. He seems to like books as much as the rest of us and has a small library of his own. He also loves artwork. I'm thinking he has to meet Akiko so she can help him decorate since she always wanted to do interior design. It would be the perfect excuse for them to have to "meet."

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Denise: Hey there, tall guy! :plaidskirt:

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Begog, your ladies seem determined to tempt Brian! LOL! I've been trying to kind of watch him with those old GI Joe and Adventure Team guys. Some of them are just plain crazy! I'll have to be careful they don't see this photo of Denise or I am pretty sure some of them will take the Jeep and go on a road trip!

Hugs,

Rari

PS - If those Eagle Eye guys see her I am sure their eyes might just pop out of their skulls!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Rari wrote:Begog, your ladies seem determined to tempt Brian! LOL! I've been trying to kind of watch him with those old GI Joe and Adventure Team guys. Some of them are just plain crazy! I'll have to be careful they don't see this photo of Denise or I am pretty sure some of them will take the Jeep and go on a road trip!

Hugs,

Rari

PS - If those Eagle Eye guys see her I am sure their eyes might just pop out of their skulls!
LOL! As you can see, I have very little control over them. Kwench can't even control them. If those boys decide to take a road trip, I'm sure my gals are up for it, but tell them to bring lots of money. If they do, they'll have a blast, but they'll be needing more $$$ when they get home! :whistle:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Very nice photos, Hollywu :) :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: . I like Tonnerdolls. They look so very much sophisticated and the 1/4 scale allows to make detailing to the clothes that is beyond the 1/6 production models.
And I totally agree with you that for photoshoots outside the scaled dolls are so much more convenient.

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

INFORMATIONS