https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just saw Brian...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Rari
Doll
Doll

Just saw Brian...

Post by Rari »

Sadako tells me she woke and found all of Brian's clothes on the night stand but no Brian. It's too hot for a sweater and he hasn't any other clothes. A bit later I see him... like THIS! He waved at me, a bit timidly, and took a drink. He's appropriated one of Hollywu's hankies as a loin cloth and one of our bracelets as a necklace. I think he's gorgeous! ;) He explained that he is hot and had offered to help Hollywu do some stuff. He said the loincloth is pretty comfy and will work for now. I suggested they go through some of the 1/6 scale stuff cause some of it might work for him. He said it was worth a go. I told him to go easy on those tropical drinks. He may not be too helpful if he keeps enjoying them...

Hugs,

Rari
Attachments
IMG_0902.JPG
IMG_0902.JPG (968.93 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Just saw Brian...

Post by Begog »

Felicia says she'd do him! :D

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Ah! She's quite sexy, Begog! Is she 1/6 or 1/4? Brian's 1/4 but has pals of all sizes! ;) As you may have seen, he has become very good buddies with Sadako.

Well, Brian and Hollywu went through some stuff but no clothes that will work for him. He was pleased though as she found a silver bracelet that he tried on and liked as a necklace. She also found him a bottle of aftershave. We are lucky he is agreeable to work in exchange for stuff and his room and board. LOL!

Hollywu had to go replenish our ice cream stock. She told me she looked in the toy aisle at Target and was checking out the knock off American Girl stuff as she'd read that some of the accessories and cars might work for Brian. Her eyes were huge when she came home and she told me she may have to take him on a "field" trip to see if the car she saw would work. She said they have a killer ice cream truck, a diner, and a kitchen that Brian really could use but we may just try and end up building our own stuff or checking the thrifts. She mentioned the car to Brian and told him it was pink. He nodded but didn't look too keen on it. I mentioned she could paint it any color he wanted and he perked up at that. The stuff, even though it's knock off, isn't cheap but it's pretty cool. The ice cream truck comes stocked with loads of sweets. I think that sounds amazing. I hope she will take him on a trip to see how it would work...

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Oh boy! Just saw photos of some of the stuff at Target. The ice cream truck is just amazing! I could totally see Brian becoming "the Good Humor Man." I bet he'd sell a lot of ice cream! I'm glad we have bills to pay for now though as that sucker is big and I don't want someone lifting stuff right now!

The little car is cool too. None of us like the gold though and would prefer straight up chrome. I think it would look great in a British racing blue.

Hollywu mentioned that we will keep on the lookout for stuff at the thrifts. With Christmas coming, a lot of folks have their kids clean out their toys to make way for new stuff. That's when you can find some deals!
Attachments
IMG_2036.JPG
IMG_2036.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1442 times
IMG_2034.JPG
IMG_2034.JPG (934.07 KiB) Viewed 1442 times

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Hi Rari. Felicia is 1:6, but there's no stopping her. She's a wild child with questionable morals and standards. I'm sure she'll back up what she says. She knows Brian is tall but doesn't care. She's not the marrying type, but would be one hell of a fling if he was down for it. And by down, I mean don't mind midgets, LOL! :lol:
You might have to make Brian some clothes. I bet his are really hard to come by. I've been eyeballing a 1:8 chopper, but I fear it might be a bit small for a 1:6, but it sure is cool.
:glou:

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

LOL! Well last night got a bit interesting. Let's just say Brian is sleeping in today. ;)

He didn't find any new clothes in all of Hollywu's stash of 1/6 scale stuff - he does have a good collection of holiday sweaters that fit him well. He was able to help her get quite a bit accomplished. Just glad he is agreeable to bartering for his work vs cash payments. He got a chain he loves and also a gun for his efforts last night. After working so hard he was famished! Don't worry, that skillet wasn't hot. He also felt like a few more "tropical beverages." Now this is where our evening got interesting. Remember me saying he was quite shy and modest. Well Sadako and Hollywu said he is a natural for modeling. He humored Hollywu with a few shots last weekend but I don't think any of us quite expected what happened last night after 2 more of those tiki drinks...

Hugs,

Rari

PS - Brian saw her and started asking how soon "his car" could be delivered. Although now I am concerned that the very determined GI Joe/Adventure Team guys might try and help him by duct taping him to their jeep since he's a bit larger and take him along on their road trip!
Attachments
IMG_2052.jpg
IMG_2052.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1411 times
IMG_2057.jpg
IMG_2057.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1411 times
IMG_2062.jpg
IMG_2062.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1411 times
IMG_2063.jpg
IMG_2063.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1411 times
IMG_2061.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1411 times

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

A couple more shots of Brian. He makes a very hunky sweater model... IMHO. ;)

Hugs,

Rari
Attachments
IMG_2060.jpg
IMG_2060.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1409 times
IMG_2058.jpg
IMG_2058.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1409 times
IMG_2059.jpg
IMG_2059.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1409 times

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Nupondi: Hey Big Boy! Show me what Santa's bringing me.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

tell brian to get dressed and get his gun and ammo ready and to report to olmanoz's thread in the eye candy stickies we will need all the help we can get when vader and crew attack.

carly snugglemore

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Sounds like you need Sadako too there, Carly. She's the most badass one here along with the motley wee crew of old GI Joe and Adventure Team troops. I am glad they are my friends... I wouldn't want to tangle with any of them!

Begog! You are totally asking for those little dudes to storm your premises. LOL! At this rate they may even saddle up the Best of the West Marx horses to get there!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Sarena: I got something for you, big boy! :twisted:

Careful with her! She's packing! 8O

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Brian is a cutie!!! I am picturing him taking a nap in Gina Bean's cleavage.
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Gina Foxx
Doll
Doll

Post by Gina Foxx »

Tasha Foxx wrote:Brian is a cutie!!! I am picturing him taking a nap in Gina Bean's cleavage.
Here ya go Brian Sweetie .... Image
Gina cleavage 2cr.JPG
Gina cleavage 2cr.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1355 times
Gina Brigitte Foxx
Jersey Girl
RD2 Laila
Birthday, April 7

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

LMAOROTFL! Brian just read all these and I think he's genuinely a bit overcome by all the attention! He's very shy and humble. I just saw some of the adventure team guys taking their tools over to the jeep. I will be surprised if they don't go on THAT road trip soon.

Sadako has suggested that Brian could join something called "The Wild Boys" to help earn money to get him that car sooner. I'm sure he'd be floating in tips in no time at all.

Brian Lebowitz
Doll
Doll

Post by Brian Lebowitz »

First off... OH DEAR ME! My wild night photo session has been posted...

Wow! I MUST go to Begog's place! So many lovely women there and Gina and Tashie!!! I must visit you too! Only issue is I need wheels. The old GI Joe/Adventure Team guys want to go on a road trip to see all the girls but the problem is this - too many of them and only a few vehicles and Marx Best of the West horses and I'm a bit too tall to fit comfortably for that long of a trip... So I must start finding ways - Sadako already gave me one idea; thanks, Sadako! - to put aside funds for a car. Hollywu showed me some photos of new ones but they are pricey... However, she said we could find a used one and she'd be delighted to fix it up for me. So cross your fingers for me.

Cheers,

Brian

INFORMATIONS