https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Record Albums

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Brian Lebowitz
Doll
Doll

Record Albums

Post by Brian Lebowitz »

Brian here again! Hollywu just made us a couple of record albums. You can go online and find the ones you want and then use your printer to print them. Card stock works best or you can use regular paper and use rubber cement to glue them to a piece of cardboard - say from a pad of paper. She said you have to play with the size when you print so I can't give you official settings but for folks Frannie's and my scale - 1/4 the album would be 3" x 3" and for 1/6 folks that would go down to 2" x 2".

Of course Rari got excited seeing I have a copy of the Standells' LP that has "her" song on it.

Cheers!

Brian
Attachments
IMG_2273.JPG
IMG_2273.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 688 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Record Albums

Post by Mr Franz »

Sweet! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: ...and now for a tiny turn table. :wink:

Frannie
Doll
Doll

Post by Frannie »

Mr Franz wrote:Sweet! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: ...and now for a tiny turn table. :wink:
Hi, Mr Franz! Frannie here. You are right... we do need a turn table. Hollywu had one but it is a bit small. It was one of those wee high fi Christmas ornaments. This one played the Chipmunks singing "The Christmas Song." Brian loved it and like Hollywu is silly enough to play it ALL day - that same song. I told him it had to go or I would. He told her to please take it and make us a proper turn table. LOL!

Hugs,

Frannie

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

You guys all have great tunes at your place....
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

INFORMATIONS