https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Tonner gals... You may be able to raid Ken's Closet...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Rari
Doll
Doll

Tonner gals... You may be able to raid Ken's Closet...

Post by Rari »

Hey! Frannie here. As some of you know, it can be a challenge and pricey to find clothes for Tonner gals like myself. However, just today, I realized that there is this guy named, Ken. Some of his shirts - if they are cotton t-shirts - will fit gals like me! I even swiped some of his elastic waist boxers to wear. They fit me fine. I also found another shirt but it's from a rather obscure early 1960s doll family by Remco known as the Littlechaps. I managed to score what appears to be the teenage daughter, Judy's pj top which works great with my no name vintage home made skirt I am wearing in these photos.

Obviously some of the t-shirts have references to this Ken character on them but with a little imagination you can just pretend he is a famous fashion designer from Hawthorn CA. Ken of Hawthorn! The one t-shirt has a "K" on it. Brian looked up and said that it stood for "KEEPER!" LOL!

Most of these Ken shirts are from a few years back but it's worth taking a look for them...

Frannie
Attachments
IMG_2279.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 670 times
IMG_2302.jpg
IMG_2302.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 670 times
IMG_2303.jpg
IMG_2303.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 670 times
IMG_2305.jpg
IMG_2305.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 670 times
IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2308.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 670 times
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Tonner gals... You may be able to raid Ken's Closet...

Post by Rari »

LOL! FRANNIE! You didn't realize I was still logged onto the site. LMAOROTFL.

I love the shirts on you and am happy to see you are expanding your wardrobe.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

INFORMATIONS