https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Dolls Alive or M.A.D. or both?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Dolls Alive or M.A.D. or both?

Post by CinnamonLover »

So, most of what I post for or by Nutmeg is in Dolls Alive. I just like role playing with her. I didn't know if I should duplicate post stuff here, or do most of you see her posts/adventures there? For example I have a new dress and wings for her, and posted over there, but should I post here too or is one place sufficient? Maybe a bunch of y'all don't read Dolls Alive?
Attachments
Nutmeg_0456_AutumnWings.jpg
Nutmeg_0456_AutumnWings.jpg (336.5 KiB) Viewed 888 times
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dolls Alive or M.A.D. or both?

Post by Anglian »

I quite often frequent the Dolls Alive part of TDF even though my Sarah doesn't have a doll account yet !......not sure if I should have admiited that :whistle:

Oh yes Nutmeg is cute....especially when she gets distracted by something shiny and losses her train of thought. :)

Anglian

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Dolls Alive or M.A.D. or both?

Post by Kim »

I think threads in Dolls Alive get more response, because us dolls tend to be quite chatty.

On the other hand, threads in the other forums tend to get more views. So it might be a good idea to make a thread here as well, where you post the pictures. And I would recommend doing that in one thread, otherwise your older posts get buried deep in the forum. Unless you do what Scooter does for Daria.

So, there are several options :)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

INFORMATIONS