https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Reminder - this time of year is good for finding mini props

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Rari
Doll
Doll

Reminder - this time of year is good for finding mini props

Post by Rari »

I don't have any photos but Hollywu just reminded me that this time of year is a good time to keep on the look out for things that make great miniature props. There are many Christmas ornaments that are just the right scale for 1/6 - she has found guitars and other musical instruments and they work out great. Also keep an eye open for wine bottle sweaters - some work really well for 1/4 scale folks. There are also wine scarfs that make super doll scarfs. In the US some of the good places to look are - Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Target, Ace Hardware, Kohls. It seems there is a growing number of folks who love 1/6 scale which is cool but it means that sometimes there is a big demand for these items so they may not last long. Some of the Hallmark ornaments are also really great and you have to get those fast as many sell out soon.

Hugs and Happy Hunting!

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Reminder - this time of year is good for finding mini pr

Post by carlys_guy »

thanks for the great info rari.
CG has an old ventriloquist dummy from when he was a kid it is 23 inches tall and he found a barbaque lighter shaped like a kentucky rifle that is about the right size for him. you never know where you will find things.

carly snugglemore

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Reminder - this time of year is good for finding mini pr

Post by Rari »

carlys_guy wrote:thanks for the great info rari.
CG has an old ventriloquist dummy from when he was a kid it is 23 inches tall and he found a barbaque lighter shaped like a kentucky rifle that is about the right size for him. you never know where you will find things.

carly snugglemore
You're welcome! Yes! You never know what sized items are out there and it seems like now is a good time to look. Also, don't forget after season sales. Sometimes you can luck out and find stuff at a fraction of the cost!

BTW - Hollywu has a girl ventriloquist dummy from when she was a kid. We were all excited to see she still had her. There is a museum for ventriloquist dummies called, Venthaven. It sounds like the coolest place. You can "sponsor" a dummy to help support the museum.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

INFORMATIONS