https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Anyone Interested in a couple of 18" dresses.

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Anyone Interested in a couple of 18" dresses.

Post by irishgirl »

grimreefer24601 wrote:
irishgirl wrote:What a sweet thing to do. It is people like you that gives hope to those who sometimes need a boost and make them smile :) Good luck to whoever wins... And stay tuned, I will be doing a giveaway myself in a day or two. :wink: IG
I'm so glad you commented Irish Girl. It was your give away of Airee that made me want to do this now. I hope I find some great doll to give them to.
WOW, this is so awesome. You have now inspired me to do even more when I can. I think this could be catchy.. I HOPE.. Maybe more members will do these acts of kindness more often. They may be small in some eyes, but they are huge in our hearts. Priceless :angel: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I said I'd pick a winner today, but so far it seems no one has a doll these dresses would fit. I've decided to keep it going anyway. It's now going to go the the first person who has a doll they will fit.

Any doll. Miniature Adult Dolls or even toy dolls. I'll even accept if your child had a doll that would like them. I'd rather them go to someones doll.

They're still free, and shipped free to US.

grimreefer24601

couple and doll wrote:I would love to win it's not that I'm looking to get somthing free it's that iv never win anything in my life I'm disabled and have to rely on the internet to shop but never get the right fit
I'm still wondering what size your doll is. I have another give a way for a larger outfit. Or I could help you find something else that fits.

grimreefer24601

These dress have a new home. Irish Girl has a doll that they will fit, and I'm really happy to give these dresses to her.

Merry Christmas.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

grimreefer24601 wrote:These dress have a new home. Irish Girl has a doll that they will fit, and I'm really happy to give these dresses to her.

Merry Christmas.

Awe you are the sweetest, kindest gentleman. Thank you so much. I will not ever forget this. It's people like you that makes life go on. IG

Remember all, you never know what is around the corner for you. I learn everyday and sometimes even I am guilty of not thinking before I speak and or say things. But I try my very best to remember that Angels come out of nowhere at times you are deep in the dark. Then this light hits you and gives you hope that there are truly good people out there. I learn as I go and I go as I learn. Kindness is priceless. IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

david 68 wrote:would those fit on a 80cm jm doll?
No chance of that. They are for the journey/american girl dolls.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:These dress have a new home. Irish Girl has a doll that they will fit, and I'm really happy to give these dresses to her.

Merry Christmas.
You are a kind gentleman.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS