Starpery.com

How long to wait to clean your doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Azphxguy
Ex-Member

How long to wait to clean your doll

Post by Azphxguy »

I've seen dozens of posts about cleaning and maintaining your dolls, but none really mentioning how soon you must clean it after intimate use. I have a full size 5'5" TPE doll and she's quite heavy to take room to room. How long can she go on average without cleaning? Minutes? Hours?

I assume a day might be fine? E.G. take her out in the morning for use, and use throughout the day, and clean at the end of the day?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How long to wait to clean your doll

Post by samara78 »

Right away or she will get mold and rot.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

I cannot speak in terms of a doll...but when it comes to my silicone products, I tend to use whichever fleshlight or toy throughout the day (morning, afternoon, evening), and cleaning the toy out thoroughly when I am done for the day with plenty of drying time. Haven't noticed any mold or funk going on.

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

PoolShark84 wrote:I cannot speak in terms of a doll...but when it comes to my silicone products, I tend to use whichever fleshlight or toy throughout the day (morning, afternoon, evening), and cleaning the toy out thoroughly with plenty of drying time. Haven't noticed any mold or funk going on.
Same here for all my masturbators. I use them throughout the day quite often and I usually only clean in the end. I've never had any issues with those. Is TPE really that bad? If so I think this will be my last purchase of a tpe doll. Maybe save up for a silicone one. Unless they get mold this easily as well.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

What you need to quickly and safely clean a doll after using:
Long nosed hemostats.
Soft sponge.
Mild soap.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%.
Warm water.
Towel.

Cut the sponge into a strip roughly half the original sponge width.
Fold it over and clip the ends together with the hemostats.
Put a towel under the dolls opening(s) to keep from getting the bed wet.
With the warm water and mild soap solution, wash the doll gently using the hemostats/sponge tool.
Then rinse with clean water using the hemostats and sponge, you can change the sponge if you want, rinsing it out each time.
Follow with hydrogen peroxide if wanted.
Dry the sponge using the towel and reinsert it repeatedly until the hole is as dry as you can get it.

This is my method and it's been working very well.

FP

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:What you need to quickly and safely clean a doll after using:
Long nosed hemostats.
Soft sponge.
Mild soap.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%.
Warm water.
Towel.

Cut the sponge into a strip roughly half the original sponge width.
Fold it over and clip the ends together with the hemostats.
Put a towel under the dolls opening(s) to keep from getting the bed wet.
With the warm water and mild soap solution, wash the doll gently using the hemostats/sponge tool.
Then rinse with clean water using the hemostats and sponge, you can change the sponge if you want, rinsing it out each time.
Follow with hydrogen peroxide if wanted.
Dry the sponge using the towel and reinsert it repeatedly until the hole is as dry as you can get it.

This is my method and it's been working very well.

FP
Good tips! I will use this. I've seen it here: https://youtu.be/zq-Ro1AgrUg

As for my original question, do you think it'd be ok throughout the day before cleaning, it should I not wait that long?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Be aware that tpe absorbs moisture so basically the longer you leave the cleaning the more likely your gal will absorb liquids she could do without. I'm sure most seasoned doll owners would advise cleaning straight after use, if you want a tip, if you use a femidom then you can avoid the clean up entirely!

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

Ok. I'll do that then. Clean up immediately. The forcept method seems very very easy. I have also considered female condoms. One thing I haven't don't just yet.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Sooner the better. There are ways to bring the cleaning needs to her. Just take a little planning.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I have a full size Eva from 1am USA a 152cm (59.8"), 82Lbs doll and the following is what I do right after each and every use-
Using a shower chair I carry her to the shower and place her in it. Using a modified douche nozzle and a modified hand held shower head (essentially the douche nozzle replacing the shower head), I flush Eva for about a minute with very very low water pressure.
Then using a mixture of water and apple vinegar (just like what a real woman use), and a suspended (from the shower curtain rod) douche bag, I actually douche her exactly like what a real woman would do.
Then I transport to her resting place (Eva has her own bedroom), and using very long nosed hemo's and gauze I dry her insides. I also let her "air" dry for several hours before clothing.

Why the extra effort?
I had a fleshlight (TPE), that I had cleaned a few times the next morning after use and in short order black mold grew inside. Truly freakin gross. Obviously that was a through away as no matter what I used, the black mold stains stayed and I was quite concerned about using it again. Not a big deal with a fleshlight, a big deal with an expensive doll not to mention utterly killing any kind of resale value.

Is it a bitch? You bet.
Is it as bad as the expense of a wife? Not even close.

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

I actually have a douche bag for cleaning. Works great. I'll try the Apple vinegar as well. The shower chair is a freeway idea!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Azphxguy wrote:I actually have a douche bag for cleaning. Works great. I'll try the Apple vinegar as well. The shower chair is a freeway idea!
Opps. I must amend. It's not a shower chair per se (however I am using it as that), it's a "potty" chair. Essentially it's plastic and aluminum chair with a toilet seat. Quite lite, waterproof and easy to move around. The kind old folks use to elevate themselves making toilet use easier (as it's adjustable for height). Works excellent for my doll. While she's in the shower on the chair, I have perfect access for cleaning/douching and of course, it simply runs down the drain (which means I can be very thorough).
And, should I wish to do an all over big time cleaning, simply switch back to the regular shower head, get in with her and scrub a dub dub! Since she's quite stable on the "chair" it's very easy (even kinda fun). That said, important to be very very thorough in drying. Slippery heavy dolls are no fun to manage (don't ask how I know).

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I'm supposed to clean the doll?

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Just use female condoms if the cleaning is holding you back :thumbs_up: