Starpery.com

HELP! Need some advice!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
JCP502
Active Poster
Active Poster

HELP! Need some advice!

Post by JCP502 »

Hi All,

I have a used realdoll body 5 2008 that I bought second hand. I have fixed her up for a little over a year now and have been very happy with. One day, though, I was cleaning her and noticed that brown liquid was coming out of her foot. It smelled like rust, so I emptied the water out of her foot and patched up her foot where it was leaking. I thought, okay, she should be all clear of any water so I should be good now.

Today, however, when I had her upright now the brown water is leaking out of the vaginal canal. Oh great! So now, I am left with a dilemma on my hands. I feel like it may be time to let her go but I don't want to dispose of her. I'd rather sell her to someone who could fix her but I am not sure how good of a condition she is in. I realize the water might have come from bathing her in the shower.

So, I need some advice. With all the possible rust that is in her now, is it worth fixing and keeping? Or should I sell her or should I just dispose of her? If selling is an option, what would be the easiest way to sell her?

Thank you!

JCP502

Edit: The images of her have been removed since I found some great answers about fixing her outer appearance. Thank you all by the way! Bless your hearts!
JP

2mnywmn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: HELP! Need some advice!

Post by 2mnywmn »

Wow. I don't know what to say. I feel sick now.

JCP502
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JCP502 »

One more thing I need to mention. I am respectfully asking for constructive advice only. I am in a fragile state of mind about this issue and last thing I need are comments that don't help me. I am reaching out to you all for honest help. Please help me!

As I said before she just needs a paint job with an airbrush. All the internals are quite strong.

I realize that everybody is entitled to their opinion that is why I am only asking (respectfully, of course).
JP

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

have you emailed abyss and sent them these photos. It should be possible to smooth her out and repaint her.

good luck on this project and hope it works out.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

JCP502
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JCP502 »

Sotaichou wrote:
have you emailed abyss and sent them these photos. It should be possible to smooth her out and repaint her.

good luck on this project and hope it works out.

/g'day.
Excellent Idea! Thank you and bless your heart!
JP

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

In the meantime, you might want to consider some sort of full extremity covering body stocking. :)
Something like this (link removed by request of website owner) would only be a "Band-Aid" visually, but might make things more pleasant for you until you can procure a proper solution. :thumbs_up:
She has a really cute face. And I can see her smiling; it's because she knows you're going to take care of her!
:glou:
Keep up the good work!

JCP502
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JCP502 »

Lemminkainen wrote:In the meantime, you might want to consider some sort of full extremity covering body stocking. :)
Something like this (link removed by request of website owner) would only be a "Band-Aid" visually, but might make things more pleasant for you until you can procure a proper solution. :thumbs_up:
She has a really cute face. And I can see her smiling; it's because she knows you're going to take care of her!
:glou:
Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your kind words and advice! Bless your heart!
JP

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

If she still leaking you need to hang her up. Maybe cut a slit along the neck/ spine area. Similar cuts along each shoulder, at tye top so you know if you put an oil in it will stop any further rusting out. Cut holes in the soles of the feet and the lowest point on the hand. If the skeleton is savable this will take a week to three weeks to figure out. You will need to inject the holes with some kind of oil, not sure what oil will not react with the silicone. But if you want to save your baby and not chuck her . That would work the most practically
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I hope its a help to you. I was hurting seeing your images very heartbreaking . You can sand silicone under careful conditions. Best of luck sir.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

JCP502
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JCP502 »

samara78,

Thank you for the advice! I will try draining her first to see if I can get all the fluid out. I did not know one can sand silicone. I may have to try that. As far as her skin condition, she is quite resilient but not appealing to the eye. I hope to one day have her repainted so as to restore her appearance like new while still maintaining her new strength. Bless you for your kind words and thank you!
JP

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Any time if you need anything else keep posting or pm me. Do cur at the tops and bottoms so she can drain out . You will need to hand and check what grease or oil you can put inside to abate any rusting of your ladies bone it will need to be done right after you hang her.

JCP502
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JCP502 »

samara78 wrote:Any time if you need anything else keep posting or pm me. Do cur at the tops and bottoms so she can drain out . You will need to hand and check what grease or oil you can put inside to abate any rusting of your ladies bone it will need to be done right after you hang her.
Thank you!
JP

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

When you are ready there are a wealth of people that will help you, including me

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

TPE and memory foam.

I have had my 'JOY' for about a month. No problems, I keep Joy powdered and dry. Last weekend I bought a new matress pad that has some memory foam in it. Within a couple of days I noticed stains from Joy on the sheets. Never happened before.

I now have her on a white towel on top of the sheets, no stains.

Wonder if the memory foam cause Joy to leach? She never felt sticky or greasy.

Just to be safe I will keep her on a towel, and maybe even put a towel under the sheets as well.

Thanks guys

INFORMATIONS