Starpery.com

Care and maintenance of TPE

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
keeneye

Re: Care and maintenance of TPE

Post by keeneye »

Mild soap is obtained by mixing in water with the soap....
I have never had a tear while carefully stretching the tpe fixed vagina with three fingers while the other hands first two fingers insert a white towel corner all the way up to the spinal bolt. remove hand . wait a few seconds or so for the moisture to transfer to the towel then carefully slowly pull it out. due to moisture your fingers can get that far up but once dryer you cant so then put on the dry white gloves and carefuly repeat above to sponge up the last bit. I have even powdered inside and even use a bit of toy cleaner sprayed into the dushe before the wrinse cycle.
if you cant reach the bolt then make sure your clean, no sharp nails, bare hand is lubed well, to learn the length of the channel, so you know how far the spine is before you clean and dry her.

leave spread open for a while and bingo...

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

All you need are Baby Wipes.. Get the scented ones, if you want it to smell better

Iamgine73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Iamgine73 »

I seen a post that stated that all you need are baby wipes for clean up.... Could that be true? I recently purchased a 140cm WM Doll and while I wait for its arrival I am researching proper care and maintenance. I purchased a fixed vagina model.

I am also concerned about storage, I plan to store it in a storage container I am making out of pine that I can lock, and I will place a mattress pad for it to lay on. I will also add cedar to the inside of the box to absorb moisture. I considered making a orifice dryer using a hollowed out vibrators with holes drilled through to a hairdryer set to fan. and I thought I'd leave the hollowed out vibrator with holes drilled through in all the orifices for ventilation.

EightiesKiddd

Post by EightiesKiddd »

Hello,

I just have a follow up question regarding the correct anti-bacterial soap to buy. It is noted above that one should avoid washing TPE with dish soap at all costs, and yet Dawn dish soap is what is recommended to me. Can anyone clarify, share some thoughts, or shed some light on this?

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Dawn would be the only dish soap that I would use. I have used Dawn with 2 TPE dolls & it never caused a problem. Of course, you should be sure to thoroughly flush the soap out during your rinse regardless what kind of soap you choose to use.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Iamgine73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Iamgine73 »

I bought several small 6 inch paint roller sleeves, I also bought a paint roller applicator for them, after straightening the paint roller from the l shape to make it straight, I slip on the sleeve. Next I took a water bottle (20 oz) and added a small amount of anti bacterial soap and shook it up, I then slip the roller right in through the top of the bottle and it's a tight enough fit that it strains the excess water off the roller when bringing it out. I then open the vagina with a few fingers and slip the roller in the opening and clean the orifice by slip it in and out gently . I use a second dry roller to finish and dry it out. Then I insert a tampon all the way up inside and leave it to absorb any moisture left inside. I remove the tampon latter that day or the next.

Anyone see a flaw in this procedure? ?

Oh, I also took a cotton sock and filled it with baby power and then tied the end. I use it to powder any area I cleaned with water.

I've had my doll a week now, so if anyone sees a flaw in this procedure, let me know.

DollAfficionado

That is a creative method. I might just get some mini paint rollers myself. Tampons are good, but micro-fiber towels will soak up moisture about as well & they can just be thrown in the washing machine so may be cheaper for you.

Harem_Master
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Harem_Master »

You could avoid all the problems with pussy mold by buying a doll with an insert. The insert is the only way to go in my opinion. If it sticks out of the pussy slightly, then cut a small bit off of the length being careful not to puncture the back of the insert. You want to keep the sleeve intact and not turn it into an open ended tube...

The insert I have can be easily turned inside out and washed. I leave it to dry for a while before turning it back the way it is supposed to be. No mold, no hassle with cleanup and she feels very good! WM insert...

DollAfficionado

If your doll is TPE, then I too strongly recommend the insert option.

jijonenca
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jijonenca »

Wow. Everything I wanted to know was right here... Thanks!

Iamgine73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Iamgine73 »

I considered the insert option, but I wanted it as real as I could get... and the insert pictures I could find just didn't seem visually as appealing, and I had 2 people tell me that the insert was not as enjoyable. I had to roll the dice and go with the fixed vagina. But My clean up method takes about 5 Minutes at the most and it feels like its clean and dry each time.. Time Will Tell. I'll give updates if anything goes wrong.

DollAfficionado

If you go with the built-in option, just be absolutely sure that the pussy cavity is completely dried after each and every use. I recommend buying one of those mini-fans. When you are done drying with microfiber towel, tampon, or other method, spread the dolls legs and place the fan in front of the pussy cavity for at least an hour to dry up residual moisture. Even a little bit of residual moisture can add up to a big problem over time since TPE material is slightly porous. Moisture trapped inside can become an incubation chamber for mold.

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Should the TPE ladies be washed periodically and powdered or just wiped down with a baby wipe and powdered.
I keep hearing how TPE can retain water and am a little nervous.
I've only had her a few days and don't want to mess her up.

DollAfficionado

I usually just wipe down the doll with a damp micro-fiber cloth most of the time, and then follow up with powdering once dry. Eventually, your doll will get very dirty to the point where a wipe will not be sufficient. When this happens, it is shower time. Just be sure that the doll is thoroughly dried after the shower. After the shower is also a good time to liberally powder your doll.

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

DollAfficionado wrote:I usually just wipe down the doll with a damp micro-fiber cloth most of the time, and then follow up with powdering once dry. Eventually, your doll will get very dirty to the point where a wipe will not be sufficient. When this happens, it is shower time. Just be sure that the doll is thoroughly dried after the shower. After the shower is also a good time to liberally powder your doll.
Thank you!

INFORMATIONS