Starpery.com

question about TB inserts used with Anime fabric dolls

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Ranmamale

question about TB inserts used with Anime fabric dolls

Post by Ranmamale »

I recently read a post about modding and using a Teddybabe insert for use with an Anime fabric doll. I am currently using a fleshlight sleeve because the included insert was unusable. And even though the fleshlight sleeve is better, it can still be a pain to use. With all the lube it can be very messy, which I don't like and it can still be difficult to insert myself without slipping out and having to hold the doll down so she doesn't keep sliding up and away from me. Half the time I become frustrated because after all the effort I end up losing my erection :( It kind of breaks the mood to stop, insert the sleeve, lube it up, lube myself up, wipe off my hands. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway my question is, Anyone use this mod and how well does it work? Do you need lube to use or is it soft enough that lube isn't required? I've also looked on the TB site and they have what appears to be a new model insert called the siliplush 2. Has anyone used this? Any info on the TB insert would be great appreciated. This includes those of you that have a Teddybabe. curious on how it feels and how well it can be used.

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: question about TB inserts used with Anime fabric dolls

Post by Scratch »

I'm not sure what TB insert you're referring to? The only one that I have seen that comes with the doll itself is made of cloth. Any lube or body fluid would be soaked up by the cloth. I imagine some might use it but I never did, either with my TB or my TBD. I used Doc Johnson's UR3, Lilith Uterus and even Fleshlights with the TBD. I haven't found any that will fit my TB.

I have used the siliplush 2 and found them a bit rough. They are usable but not nearly as enjoyable to me as any of the other three that I have already mentioned.

Regarding the lube, I just insert lube into the insert and that's it. I may casually 'rub' the outer edges of the insert to get a little lubricant on the opening but that is like foreplay. I have found I don't need any on my self when the insert itself has lube in it, and normally don't need to wipe off my hands (usually.) I just keep a washcloth handy just in case.

Perhaps you can experiment with different types of lubricant and find one that allows easier entry. As for holding the doll to facilitate entry, imagine a very passionate and lustful encounter and that you are pulling your woman into you. Sex with a doll takes a bit of practice, as they can't help you or tilt their hips on their own etc, so if you haven't had regular sex with your doll yet don't get discouraged. It takes some time and will get better as you go.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

DollAfficionado

Re: question about TB inserts used with Anime fabric dolls

Post by DollAfficionado »

I don't think a Siliplush will work well with an Anime doll. The siliplush works with a Teddybabe because the construction of a Teddybabe allows for natural compression on your penis. The contruction of an Anime does not allow for this natural compression; therefore, all of the compression on your penis is coming from the insert itself when you are using an Anime doll. For this reason, I don't see a siliplush working out well.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS