Starpery.com

Want to buy a silicone doll, how should i keep it?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
City17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by City17 »

Thank you Vanessa, as usual your replies are exaustive and very detailed :wink:

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Hi City 17... I see by your name and avatar that you are a HL2 fan. Have you seen the new nude Alyx that can be used in Garry's mod, btw? :wink:

I keep Lily RealDoll stored lying in bed since April 2004, and no wrinkles have occured. However, even with her butt on a pillow, her ass has flattened somewhat. this will be visible in my next shoot, which i did last night but not uploaded yet (probably in a few days, once I figure out how to get them into the new Doll Album thingy).

The new dolls can be stored hanging in their crates however, so perhaps this is something to consider :wink: Just decorate the crate to look like furniture, and you're set! (Big, bulky furniture, but still... :lol: )

PBS & Combine-hater Lily
Lily Godwin & Eden Gardner's Doll Albums are here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10095

DonMega
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DonMega »

hmm even though u wake up in same position than u went to sleep doesn't prove much don't u think :wink: or then u have really good bed there or really rare body structure. most people turn while sleepin like atleast tens of times per night. also I don't have a doll yet myself and been mainly lurkin on these forums for couple of weeks now but as far I've read these dolls shouldn't broke so easily as u rollin over them, u'd probably wake up if that's about to happen BUT it's also likely that doll's hands/fingers could be damaged if that happens so better to play it safe. I'll probably be keepin my future playtoy in locked closet in sitting or standin position (yea locked.. if I'm ever to let any friends over. or then I'll just be completely separated from the outside world with my doll but that's just sad isn't it). here's a picture of a system that should be fine for storin (too bad no other doll makers have yet to make this sort of accessory). those legs should be kept further separated though like commonly suggested but that's no problem

http://www.superbabe2000.com/images/hanging_stand.jpg

INFORMATIONS