Starpery.com

Source for silicone paints?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Ikyoto

Post by Ikyoto »

I'll check the local places, but I'm gonna want some compairison shopping angles. I have to do a little touchup/modification to her painted on eyeborws til I can make some glue ons that will go with all three hair colors.

Thunderheart

Post by Thunderheart »

I was browsing Walmart the other day looking for dry tempra powder to tint silicone rubber. I discovered a product called DecoArt Easy Blend Stencil Paint. It is a very thick almost dry paste. They carry a very broad color range. I bought a container of white and one of burnt sienna.

I found these colours dissolve smoothly and quickly, producing a very homogeneous colour. It doesn't seem to accelerate the curing of the silicone as the other additives have. With the Cine Skin the lump time was about 4 hours. Plenty of time to paint with and make any corrections. The cure time will depend on temp, rel humidity, and how much hardener is put in.

The nice part is the tinting material was only $0.99 for a 1 ounce jar, which will be almost a lifetime supply. I suspect the silicone paint produced this way will give a relatively long lasting result.

TH

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Ikyoto

Post by Ikyoto »

Cool! This will make doing new colors a lot easier. The area i realy want to re-do for pics is the labia. They are a little too bright red.

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by fourmaki »

Ikyoto

What exactly are you doing, there is products for lips, pussy, toes, we use 12 diferent products for diferent applications. Give a buzz to the shop and maybe we can help.

Mark [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Ikyoto

Post by Ikyoto »

For cosmetics I'm trying to get a more natural blend from the outer to inner labia both in texture and color. The RD has a distinct "inplant" look to the genitals. I can get the surface to blend more naturally in shape and texture but the color is not so easy. With a good source of paints that will work with silicone I can do a coustome blend.

I'll call you some time early afternoon your time Monday.

Thunderheart

Post by Thunderheart »

I too Paul would like to add some detail to my dolls labia, as you are doing. Mark can I give you a call?

INFORMATIONS