Starpery.com

HELP?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Brad'sWife

HELP?

Post by Brad'sWife »

I was wondering if it is best to replace the "Sleeves" In the vaginal and anal openings of my Leah RD while repairing her genitals? Will this be better for play? Or can she go without?

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

HELP?

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey,
From one of those pics you sent me, it looks like there was a partial sleeve intact in her anal cavity. I would pull that out, and sew it back together. In fact, you could probably make new ones.

Just get some nylon fabric. Cut it to lenght. Preferably the size of your husbands pecker. Give it an extra inch or two. And once you've got this rectangle piece of fabric laid out flat. Trim it in an oval shape twice, like the Mc Donalds arches. Like a big capital M with rounded tops, on one side up top. Now once you've got this shape. Coat it with a 3/4 inch layer of silicone. Let it cure. Then trim it following the arches on the capital rounded M.

Now fold it in half, like a taco. Now get out some Dental Floss, ( the waxed kind ) And sew the seam with a carpet needle. They have big needle eyelets. Carpet needles are about 3 to 4 inches long.

Now once you've got this thing sewed up, it should look like a big bullet, with fabric on the outside, and silicone on the inside. Well now spackle some silicone on the inside seam, right ontop of where you sewed it. And it should look like a bullet shape that's completely filled with silicone.

Now let that cure, and repeat the process for the other sex part. And when you get ready to mount the parts spackle them on the outside with silicone, and insert them into the body. Since her vaginal lips are still intact. Gluing them down to this new organ shouldn't be to hard to do.

Remember to hold their shape use a phallic vegetable. Hope this helps. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

HELP?

Post by Jerry »

The mouth cavity has no sleeve, there is no reason for one in the other entries.

Jerry

INFORMATIONS