Starpery.com

To repair my dolls

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Midas

To repair my dolls

Post by Midas »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
trying to wrinkle the silicone.
you mean like compression marks on the hands and feet to make it look like the creases in our hands that are formed from moving our fingers and thumbs.

Midas

jackbeaver
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

To repair my dolls

Post by jackbeaver »

Hi Midas, Yes i guess compression marks in the palm of the hands and the top of the knuckles. Just something to make them look more realistic. Also maybe some wrinkles in the soles,a little toe cleavage. It would take some time to do it right, but i think it would be worth it. I will do some practice runs on the silicone in my repair kit and let everyone know what happens. I also found out how to make nail polish last for weeks on the natural finished nails of the SB-lite. If you wantto change colors every so often, its like doing a real nail. You take a crazy glue pen and apply avery thin coat to the natural nail. Make sure it is smooth, with no runs or lumps. It dries like glass. It does not dis-color the nail. you then apply the nail-polish over the glue. Regular polish remover will remover the old polish and leave the glue base intact. it lasts and lasts until it wears off. When the polish is removed, its hard to tell that the glue base is still there. Mine turned out great. Just make sure the crazy-glue only gets on the nail area. I tried it first on some extra silicone i had before i did the nails. This is just a suggestion and i hope it helps all the members who try it. I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. Beaverjack

Prof_Sakai
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

To repair my dolls

Post by Prof_Sakai »

This is a inner sleeve. I hear original mold is life cast for medical education.

INFORMATIONS