Starpery.com

Fixing up her face!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Brad'sWife

Fixing up her face!

Post by Brad'sWife »

Hi all!
Im ready to begin fixing up Jessica's face!

Jerry has advised me to lightly wet sand off the gunk on her lips. She also has a lot of marine silicone left on her eyelids from the last owner trying to put lashes on. (I took them off) and the makeup he put on her got all stuck in the silicone. I want to get this off too and have her eyelids clean so I can put new lashes and makeup on.
Shall I went sand this too? Does wetsanding really work? Will it leave the area rough? Will I have to paint on some flesh colored silicone later?

Brad'sWife

Fixing up her face!

Post by Brad'sWife »

Hi Jerry!

Im ready to order that silicone from Mark.
I thought i would just order enough to do small repairs as i will need your help with her genital area.

I would like to make her lips smooth after getting that ols crap off and maybe cut away a lot of that crap on her neck and fill in with some tanned colored silicone. I would also like to touch up her fingers as I have removed those god forsaken ugly nails that were glued on and she has some holes there that need filling!

Let me know!
kisses
Dayna (aka Mischeifmaker)

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Fixing up her face!

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey Dayna,
You've got mail! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Fixing up her face!

Post by Jerry »

Order the silicone... but also have him include a small container of pigment so you can fine-tune the color.

I'll give you a warning on this pigment... a thimble full will color more than a gallon. It is VERY CONCENTRATED. Only mix in about 1/2 drop at a time or you will end up with a dark orange-tan color.

Mark will send you some 1 or 2 oz tubes pre-measured. You just add #1 to #2 in the measured quantities and mix well. Apply sparingly. If left sit for awhile it will thicken slightly... this is sometimes useful to get it to fill a cavity where it would normally just run out.

Email Mark... he is a good guy and will help you a lot.

Jerry

INFORMATIONS