Starpery.com

Bathing ,Makeup, Questions

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Post by Davecat »

vf1s1978 done did write:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>
how can i clean my realdoll entirely
do you bath them entirely in a bath tub with warm water?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After giving the Missus a bath on two separate occasions and realising 'hmm - I'm trying to lift a wet & slippery Doll that weighs almost as much as I do out ov a tub. This is the biggest hazard in the world to both myself and her', I stick to sponge baths - not as much fun, but a hell ov a lot safer..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
what can i use to make her skin regenerate itself to make it look better?
Come again? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
i use baby talc? is this what i should be using?

Talc is good, although some people can't stand it ('It reminds me of babies', a friend ov mine once commented). Alternately, you can use corn starch, cos talc doesn't taste very good. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]
I used to powder Shi-chan down once a month, until someone brought up the possibility ov the silicone cracking; since the talc gets rid ov the oils, the skin may lose its elasticity because ov this. So she gets powdered every couple ov months now..

And mikey57 -

You can pretty much use any powder-based makeup on silicone, as powder-based stuff will stick, unlike anything oil-based. Use plenty ov soap & water when removing it; if that doesn't work, try baby oil. (Don't quote me on that; Sasha passed that bit ov advice to me, as it works for her, but the process hasn't yet been tested on Doll skin [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Davecat, Sidore's lad

Cyberdyne-inc

Post by Cyberdyne-inc »

Thanks For The Email Davecat
I Live 30 Minutes From Abyss Creations

I Will Ask Matt At The 2003 Realdoll Convention My Questions Directly.......

Hmmm Not Too Sure? if there will be a conventtion to begin with anyway!

ow well i might pay a little visit to the factory next week! just to say hello! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cyberdyne-inc

Post by Cyberdyne-inc »

Davecat I Will Email You Later on that email

i am very busy watching robotech dvd's hey it's friday gotta keep myself busy! ......

and to answer the question 1978 is the year i was born so it's vf1s1978 mystery solved........ [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

Cyberdyne-inc

Post by Cyberdyne-inc »

Dear Jerry,Proff Sakai,Davecat

i have some questions here
how can i clean my realdoll entirely
do you bath them entirely in a bath tub with warm water?

what can i use to make her skin regenerate itself to make it look better?

i use baby talc? is this what i should be using?

what kind of make-up should i use for my realdoll i am in the process of having her look better i want a new makeover for her?

what kind of silicone permanent paint should i use?

i would like to replace her old
eyebrowl paint with a new more realistic coat of paint what kind should i buy? and what kind of silicone paint for her lips should i buy?
please help me on these questions. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Post by Davecat »

Well, about that factory visit; it'll cost you. I believe someone (Jackrabbit? RealGirl?) mentioned that it's $100 or so to get in, in order to keep out the hoi-polloi & riffraff, but you can put that towards your Doll.
And the RealDoll convention is for Doll owners only. Although we still have no idea when it's going to be. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img] Still, must be nice to be just up the road from heaven, i.e, Abyss..

Cheers,
Davecat

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>I believe someone (Jackrabbit? RealGirl?) mentioned that it's $100 or so to get in
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both. She said it, I repeated it. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>
in order to keep out the hoi-polloi & riffraff
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to mention white trash. The new Dixie Chicks album has a track called "White Trash Wedding", which goes "say I do and kiss me quick, the baby's on its way!"

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Midas

Post by Midas »

Hey I wouldn't mind haveing a Dixie Chicks doll. especialy that one that had the short blonde hair.....

Midas

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

That would probably be Martie. Emily sometimes has blonde hair, but it is usually dark. Somebody was talking about pregnant dolls in another topic somewhere. Emily was pregnant in the Landslide video, so I guess a cast could have been taken then. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Midas

Post by Midas »

the blond short hair in the middle.

Midas

angel

Post by angel »

That would be Natalie Maines. And what an awesome voice.

Harry36
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Bathing ,Makeup, Questions

Post by Harry36 »

Hi, this is my first post. I am just about to get a BBW TPE doll. I love the feel of baby oil on a woman’s skin pressed on mine. But I hear baby oil is no good for TPE dolls. Is this correct please? If this is the case, is there water-based baby oil or any other alternative I can use please? Thank you. Harry.

INFORMATIONS