Starpery.com

Sagging Breasts

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sagging Breasts

Post by fourmaki »

Isn’t gravity a bitch?

Mark [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Sagging Breasts

Post by jackrabbit »

Real women have been saying that for hundreds of years. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I guess it pulls as relentlessly on silicone as on living flesh. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Glory

Sagging Breasts

Post by Glory »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jackrabbit:
<STRONG>I guess it pulls as relentlessly on silicone as on living flesh.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This makes me feel oddly better [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I just wish perking mine up was as easy as getting a flavor injector and some bleach water... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Nada

Sagging Breasts

Post by Nada »

... Great work, Mark...

Perhaps, using ultra soft and light FOAM inserts, instead of silicone,,, would REALLY solve this "never ending" problem... (After-all, Gravity is not going away,,, anytime,,, soon.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So,,, perhaps,,, it will require the (1PC) folks to solve this small, but VERY constant "Boob Weight" dilema? (And HEY! Maybe, we should start calling her the ($2.5k PC) or simply, the "Volks Doll"?) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

... Nada ...
"Breast Flesh" and their "Fantasy" should not DROOP with Time...
(That is, just, TOO REAL for my Tastes,,, guys.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Sagging Breasts

Post by jackrabbit »

I'd say whoever came up with a cheap, non-surgical procedure for that would be a billionaire in about a month. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sagging Breasts

Post by fourmaki »

Soft foam as a retro fit would be way to fast of a set to consider. As a standard fill here is the concern. Foam doesn’t have the fluid feel. Spungy and soft but not boob like. Feel the seat you are on and feel the cool soft gel mouse pad under your wrist. Do I need say more?

Want to get daring I posted this out before. I can, behind her boobs inside put bladders witch you can fill with what ever you want. And she would be the coolest bar dispenser you have ever seen.

Never stop thinking

Mark [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Sagging Breasts

Post by Mike Johnson »

For some strange reason, Mysti's breasts (34D) have not sagged at all over time.

Jazzi's did sag some (34EE) but I halted that.

The only question I have about using silicone from Mark to repair a Realdoll is color match. For a good repair, this must be exact.

All body 5's should be stored with a support bra on to prevent sagging.

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS