Starpery.com

Sagging Breasts

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Fred

Sagging Breasts

Post by Fred »

I have a Realdoll with sagging breasts. Is there a way to repair this? Does the skin have to be replaced?

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Sagging Breasts

Post by Bill »

Slade has done this type of repair many times. Check Sladesworld.

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sagging Breasts

Post by fourmaki »

We had this syndrome with early “lite “ girls. 6 pounds of soft fill in the skin boobs did sag over time. A few got out with out the internal support to keep this from happing. Gravity has its way with dolls also. We learn every day. Customer feedback is how we really learn. Any way we do have a field fix for SuperBabe I assume it will work for Real Dolls. Her boobs will be a bit bigger if that is a problem. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Word to the wise keep your Real Doll in a big bra not tight just enough to support her. You don’t want strap marks on her body. A little padding here and there will do just fine. Check in a day for marks on her body and pad there.

Enjoy

Mark [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Sagging Breasts

Post by Bill »

All of my early 2000 Realdolls have this problem, but Matt said that the new body seven doll has a thicker skin over the gel and a better silicone to prevent this. Time will tell.

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sagging Breasts

Post by fourmaki »

Thicker means firmer. Bill, don't want to tip our hand too much but you should see the day of work we do just to keep this from happening. Internal support. If expanding is in order we must spend more time there. Like I keep saying "half the cost is spent on the big two". If you only the agony spent on every inch of her.

But I think our field recall we did would work just fine on any saggy boobs. They just get a little bigger. Which may be a good or bad thing.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Sagging Breasts

Post by Jerry »

I'll clarify that last post a bit...

Mark had a couple of early dolls where the breasts sagged a bit... not that bad, but they developed a "dimple" on the upper breasts where the softer silicone migrated downward.

The solution was to ship two injectors loaded with a premixed silicone that would be inserted on the sides by the underarm. This medium grade silicone was injected to fill the dimple and make the breast a bit firmer. The silicone cures... and the problem is then halted.

The newer dolls have a layer of material which doesn't stretch much. This will allow the breast to flex, but not sag. Sort of an internal bra. Since being implemented there have been no further issues.

This procedure may work for some of the older realdolls. The breasts would not feel quite as soft... but they should resist further sagging.

Comments Mark?
Jerry

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Sagging Breasts

Post by Bill »

All of my girls but body four have that dimple on both breasts. Slade cuts the breast and adds more gel because the injected silicone migrated to the wrong spot. I would prefer to inject the silicone because I don't like cutting.
Matt said that he could add some nylon webbing to my cuddle doll to prevent tearing but I don't think that going to happen now.
I will see how long the solid breasts last compared to the gel because lasting is more important than soft for me. I've known some real women who seemed to have golf ball in their breasts. I don't know what causes that but it is a real turnoff.

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sagging Breasts

Post by fourmaki »

Today I tested this concept and any one can repair saggy boobs. I don’t think this will work on solid Real Doll boobs. The cool thing there is little danger of screwing up your lady. Disclaimers at the end of this post.

Materials:

1. A “flavor injector”. I found it at a good kitchen supply store. It looks like a big plastic hypodermic needle.
2. Tap water
3. Bleach.
4. Silicone repair kit (either from SuperBabe or Real Doll)

Procedure

Mix a couple of drops of bleach in the water about a cup should do unless you want her to be as big as Pandora Peeks. Then a gallon or two. ( kidding) This is just a disinfencent so the water doesn’t get real nasty if it ever leaks out.

Lay her on her back and fill the syringe with the bleach/water mixture.

Right through the middle of the nipple and deep all the way in and pointing up a bit.
Inject the bleach/water mixture. Being careful not to get air bubbles in there. Repeat in each boob tell the desired effect is obtained. You can over do it and decrease durability, so bigger may not be better. Don’t inject to beach ball size. Just enough to fill out the sag.

Notice when you pull out the needle it doesn’t leak. It is much like a basketball seal when pumping up a ball. If any thing goes wrong and you are having trouble or want to abort this procedure at any time you an gently squeeze her boob and expel the mixture. No harm no foul.

Once you like your augmentation. Mix up a batch of your repair kit silicone and inject just under the nipple with the syringe. Say half inch deep to seal the nipple. Let her be for a day and that is it.

Call me if you are considering the augmentation (818) 882-2890 and we can go over it again in more detail.

DISCLAMER
Modifications appearing or described in this publication may be potentially dangerous. We do not endorse any such activity for others or recommend it to any particular person - we simply describe our experiences and opinions. If you choose to engage in these activities it is by your own free will and at your own volition. Any and all modifications will likely cause a doll to behave differently than stock - some modifications may significantly increase your risk when using the doll or be dangerous to the dolls durability. Use your brain and common sense when engaging in any activity or making any modifications. Do not take unwise risks; consult a certified professional if you are not sure of something.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Sagging Breasts

Post by Bill »

Mark,
Thanks for the information. You make it easy.

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Sagging Breasts

Post by Davecat »

Mark -

This sounds like a considerably less-invasive way for breast enhancement than the popular 'Slade' technique. Thanx for the tips! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] Eventually I'll have to give this a go..

Cheers,
Davecat

Fred

Sagging Breasts

Post by Fred »

Mark, if I understand, you are proposing the use of water as a filler. Does this mean that if a tear develops later on the doll will leak? I think I have to get one of these repair kits.

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sagging Breasts

Post by fourmaki »

Mike no no no if you want that would be fine we build so this extraordinary storage isn’t required. It is easy to make a doll but durability and the new word that is coming out is longevity. O my another concern. SuperBabe doesn’t require inverted storage. We have learned to build internal support (sorry solid) he is one that we learned on and sent repair kits and external support (sorry buddy I know you love her with a little bigger boos any way) But a word to the wise STORAGE is what matters in any doll. Store her right she will do you right.

Fred the cool thing to use is a mixture of highly elasticized silicone. Ya got any? (Kidding) Pushing a load of water in the silicone boobs is easy. Just don’t over do it. If it leaks so be to fix the leak and do it again.

The weird thing much like a car manufacture we have segments we can experiment with at little cost. They run them into walls to see how they work. Would I be freaked doing this to my 5 grand ladies, SHIT YES. Another tip, we augment many this way using the normal gell in here boobs. The next 2 are modified boobs and another is (check in the mail). Heck we don’t make a “standard” SuperBabe each and every one is to customer specs. Or it doesn’t ship. We are working on smaller butt with the same mold sets. And virginal location for the ones that require it for photo perfection only (smile)

I am off to Sin City Every one have a great weekend. I will be back in the shop Monday bright eyed and bushy tailed. Making your ladies

Thanks so much

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sagging Breasts

Post by Corben_99 »

Uh Oh!!! Does that mean the Male Realdoll will develop (in time ) SAGGING NUTS! hahahahahaha!!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS