Starpery.com

How to clean your silicone doll.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

How to clean your silicone doll.

Post by Christine »

If someone would make this a Sticky it would be nice...

Ok here is the best way to clean a doll that I have found..

There are two different methods that I use to clean a doll depending on wheather it's a full cleaning or a spot cleaning..

For a full cleaning put your doll in the bathtub. Most dolls have a neck bolt so take the head off and wrap the neck in plastic of some kind. A plastice bag with a rubber band ususally works well.. Or just make sure you dont get water in the neck..

Fill the tub with as much warm water as you want pretty much.

Then I alway's use Antibacterial Dishsoap on my doll...
You can use a plastic glass to poor water over her with the soap and just wash her whole body like that. Then rinse good...

Next depending on the size of the doll. I have a MLD so she can lay across the toliet very well for cleaning the vagina or anal cavites. A full size doll I bet would set upright very nicely..

I use a Turkey baster and then a plastic glass full of dishsoap and water to flush out the hole's several times then rinse the same way.. This works really well as the water just goes into the toliet.. You can also use a glass or bottle brush if you like to brush the inside.. I recomend a foam one and be carefull not to rip your doll BE GENTLE!

Then I set her upright to dry for an hour or so..

Now I add this step just to make sure she is compleaty dry inside.. I put a towel on a chair and sit her upright over night to dry.. (I use a folding chair) In some areas you might have a mold problem if she is not complety dry..

To powder...

I spread a white sheet on my bed and place my doll face down on the sheet. Cover her with either cornstarch or babypowder (Just a matter of choice) then spread with a festher duster, turn her over and do the other side.. Put her away, take the sheet outside and shake it out as it will have a bunch of babypowder on it..

I store my doll in the oraginal box with the bubble wrap on the bottom then a sheet and then finally coverning her in another sheet.

Spot cleaning or canel cleaning I do just those area's on the toliet and powder with a blusher brush..

Put some powder in a small cup or something like that and use the brush to apply the powder to the area that needs it..

I hope this help's everyone and again..

Please someone make a sticky out of this as I have typed this in many thread's..

Thank's and happy bathtime to everyone....

Christine....

:multi: :multi: :multi:

Woodsdweller

Re: How to clean your silicone doll.

Post by Woodsdweller »

A suggestion for those who don't have tubs, though it would work in a tub too. I only have a shower so I installed a hook into a ceiling joist and with a short length of chain and an S hook, I hang my full size doll, from the neck bolt, in the shower, wash her outsides with a soaped cloth, wash her vagina or anal cavites with a douche bulb, liquid soap and a foam brush, then rinse her off and out and let hang overnight to dry.

A word of warning.. getting all soapy in the shower with your honey means you may have to clean her more than once. :-D
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Woodsdweller wrote:A suggestion for those who don't have tubs, though it would work in a tub too. I only have a shower so I installed a hook into the ceiling and with a short length of chain, I hang my full size doll in the shower, wash her outsides with a soaped cloth, wash her vagina or anal cavites with a douche bulb, liquid soap and a foam brush, then rinse her off and out and let hang overnight to dry.

A word of warning.. getting all soapy in the shower with your honey means you may have to clean her more than once. :-D
Yes but twice the fun! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I just had to add that remark Woodsdweller. :D But the point is well made by you and Christine clean well and softly dry down and powder.Then the process starts all over again. :D

Woodsdweller

Post by Woodsdweller »

deerman wrote:I just had to add that remark Woodsdweller. :D But the point is well made by you and Christine clean well and softly dry down and powder.Then the process starts all over again. :D
deerman, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :D
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

Awesome. This is just the kind of information new owners like myself need. Thanks for posting it.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Thanks for the post Christine helpful info for those new members who have just received dolls... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

I feel that lifting these heavy dolls in and out of tubs is unnecessary and risks damaging both the doll and your back.

I just powder my dolls.

Where a doll needs internal cleaning, I sit her on a plastic sheet on a chair in the bathroom with a bucket under her to catch the outflow when using the internal cleaning squeeze bulb.

If a doll acquires a particular dirty mark, which can happen occasionally, I use a cloth and detergent. In a bad case, I use cellulose thinners (because acetone does not seem to be available in Britain). Then apply powder.

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

This will not only get debris, but dirt and smudges
as well.
It's the doll owners best friend.
Cost: $1

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
lint_roller.jpg
lint_roller.jpg (6.43 KiB) Viewed 32990 times

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

This will not only get debris, but dirt and smudges
as well.
It's the doll owners best friend.
Cost: $1

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
lint_roller.jpg

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Bathing a doll is unnecessary. You can clean her hanging up with some towels placed underneath. Sponge her with soapy water, towels in the washer after.

I have never powdered my dolls, never got that ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

thanks for the good info.....
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Not to mention, giving a sponge bath to a hot looking doll is highly arousing!
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

AlexKnight wrote:Not to mention, giving a sponge bath to a hot looking doll is highly arousing!
Absolutely Alex ...

I just want to add that if you need to give your doll a really good sponge bath, a small child's blow up pool is perfect for placing under her to catch the runoff water.

I picked one up a Target after season for $3.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

siliconelover wrote:

I have never powdered my dolls, never got that ...

the only dolls i powdered were my light skinned dolls like Cassi and Candy girl .jewel she was SOOOOOOO so nice powdered and few things even hairs will stick to a nicely powdered doll. this is the reason to do it. also it feels closer to real woman skin that way. just so the new owners know.
if you could use cocoa powder mixed with cornstarch or such to get a dark color to match my darker dolls that might work. and taste good,lol

BG

INFORMATIONS