Starpery.com

How to clean your silicone doll.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
keeneye

Re: How to clean your silicone doll.

Post by keeneye »

if you cant lift her, move her to the edge ,while she sits up on the edge tuck a towel under her with a plastic bag under that, rinse as above while having a catch basin below on the floor to catch the liquid....my back is bad too... manipulate carefully...

Andyburt123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Andyburt123 »

The best thing I found is, "Painters Solvent Odorless" it takes out stains, smudges, and restores the doll to regular color. It doesn't hurt the skin and after rinsing with water the dolls is safe to use. I also keep my doll in a body stocking to avoid smug marks. I learned this all from this site. there's some great info if you dig deep into its variety posting.

jax25
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jax25 »

dolldater wrote:This will not only get debris, but dirt and smudges
as well.
It's the doll owners best friend.
Cost: $1

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
lint_roller.jpg
great idea. I will definitely invest in one of these.

mrdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdollz »

thanks so much for the help

tetjin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tetjin »

I would have never thought of a lint roller thanks dolldater, and yeah Christine thanks for your cleaning tips. Wouldn't hurt to write it down :)

Bazz63

Post by Bazz63 »

Hi...I hope that some one can help?...I recently bought sexy underware for my doll...However, the stockings have left horrible black marks on her legs....I have bathed her and washed her with detergents and tried surgical spirits... However, nothing will shift the stains...If any one has had the same problem and has removed the stains then I would really appreciate your help and advice... Thanks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Bazz63 wrote:Hi...I hope that some one can help?...I recently bought sexy underware for my doll...However, the stockings have left horrible black marks on her legs....I have bathed her and washed her with detergents and tried surgical spirits... However, nothing will shift the stains...If any one has had the same problem and has removed the stains then I would really appreciate your help and advice... Thanks
If she is is silicone you can bathe her in a very hot bath with powder laundry detergents. After that rub her with baby oil for a couple of days, if she is silicone this will ease the staining.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Bazz63

Post by Bazz63 »

Yes she is silicone...I will try that. Thank you very much.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Bazz63 wrote:Yes she is silicone...I will try that. Thank you very much.
Hottest water you can bathe her in bazz.
You can give oil massage after you have bathed her
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Pasaway
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Pasaway »

I want to say thanks to the experienced dollowners for their recommendation to buy a fish tank ventilation tool. I just ordered one as I realized that I can't get her holes fully dry. Guess I wouldn't have come to this idea myself. Thanks for sharing your experiences with new doll owners.

bot78
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bot78 »

I didn't realise how hard job this doll upkeep actual is...

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

bot78 wrote:I didn't realise how hard job this doll upkeep actual is...
Yea well just like anything there is maintenance involved. you can't ride her hard and put her away wet :P

Its very rewarding work however. And if you don't use her there is very little if any maintenance.

Dolls are great that way, as long as you clean em after use, they don't mind being ignored till the next time you have time for them. They don't hold it against you and won't leave you.

As such there is no guilt or worry about ignoring them to do other things so they don't take over your life. Well, At least no more of your life then you feel like giving them :)
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Envy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Envy »

Awesome thread, getting a lot of tips n tricks out of this.

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread installing a hook in the bathroom over a tub or a shower stall. This actually sounds like a great idea. It would allow easily washing her from all sides and rinsing, and once she's dry powdering here right there too. Powdering the doll will spread the powder around and it is much easier to simply rinse the bathtub afterwards than to deal with powder in the bedroom.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Guest7 wrote:Someone mentioned earlier in this thread installing a hook in the bathroom over a tub or a shower stall. This actually sounds like a great idea. It would allow easily washing her from all sides and rinsing, and once she's dry powdering here right there too. Powdering the doll will spread the powder around and it is much easier to simply rinse the bathtub afterwards than to deal with powder in the bedroom.
Make sure if you do that, anchor it to a stud. You will not be disappointed.
It is againstrecommendations to use baby oil on silicone.

INFORMATIONS