Starpery.com

How to clean your silicone doll.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How to clean your silicone doll.

Post by upsux »

beardygoat wrote: ...you could use cocoa powder mixed with cornstarch or such to get a dark color to match my darker dolls that might work
I'm rather glad this thread got necro'd.

Taylor has the Tan skin tone and this past week I mixed in a few pinches of cocoa powder into her starch bowl. It mixed perfectly and after a couple of minor tweaks she was fully powdered with the new mix that nearly perfectly blended into her heavenly skin. I wasn't ready for the smell though.

As soon as my head hit the pillow next to her I could smell the cocoa as we snuggled. Talk about sexual chocolate!!

Anyone who has a tanned doll must consider using a bit of cocoa the next time they powder their ladies. It smells so sexy, it doesn't have an awful taste, and it's just another reason/way to shower your lady with some love.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

upsux wrote:
Anyone who has a tanned doll must consider using a bit of cocoa the next time they powder their ladies. It smells so sexy, it doesn't have an awful taste, and it's just another reason/way to shower your lady with some love.
Chrissy's a medium skin and I just tried the same thing a few days ago and it came out perfect also!!

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Another very informative thread thank you

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

glad the cacao powder idea worked for you guys, try a spoonful of that powder in a blender with a chopped frozen banana. a great chocolate icecream in 2 minutes,only 2 ingredients .

Max50

Post by Max50 »

I bought a shower extender from the local store, removed the shower head from the extender hose, and lengthened the hose by using a hose coupling.
I sit the doll in the tub (sitting up with back against the end of tub), and rinse her out thoroughly with the hose. It works excellent.
Here is a pic of the shower adapter / extender hose.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Max50 wrote:I sit the doll in the tub (sitting up with back against the end of tub), and rinse her out thoroughly with the hose. It works excellent.
I would be very careful doing that, i once read of one forum member using a hose and apparently, she inflated like a balloon and burst! Needless to say the doll was a right off.

Some good ideas on here. For rinsing out her 'bits', how about using a squeezy washing up liquid bottle with a length of aquarium hose attached. You just fill the bottle with some anti-bac, or whatever.
The lint roller is a good idea, and you can buy ones you just rinse off and when dry become sticky again.

As regards drying her off, you could use a hair drying on a low-ish heat. It would dry her off real quick, as well as making her 'hot 'n' ready' for some action! Mmmmm......nothin' like gettin' it on with a nice clean girrrrl. :multi:

hellahorny4
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hellahorny4 »

Great info. I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before buying so I can be fully prepared to take care of whichever I choose. Do you recommend the real doll cleaning kit they sell on their site or do cheaper household items work just as well?

Sonsaku89

Post by Sonsaku89 »

I understand this is a cleaning guide and I am more than sure these methods will work for my tpe doll, but tpe is highly prone to staining, is there any clea soap out there without staining dyes or ingredients out there?
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Is sponge safe enough to use on silicone? Will it create abrasions on the skin?

yeronda

Post by yeronda »

Well, we're getting ready to go on a trip, so I peeked in the shower to see what Nataliya does . . .

And just before I got called something nasty in Russian . . .
Извращенец!

. . . and hosed down with the shower head, I noticed that Nataliya is using a very soft, lint-free wash cloth and just a little low-residue shampoo. Our shower has built-in seats, but you can get shower seats at most pharmacies/medical supply stores.

Stepping out of character for a moment, she normally doesn't have her hair on in the shower. I made foam inserts for her neck bolt hole and the hole at the top of her skull to make sure water can't get in. The joint around her face (Nataliya is an Abyss RD2 "C" body and "Natalie" full head model) seals fairly well but I'm careful to not spray her head, only very lightly wipe her face as needed. Maneuvering her in and out requires planning and care - especially the "out" part to avoid slipping. I have a chair with a towel on it nearby, so I carefully maneuver her in, then out and on to the chair when done.

melduneski
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by melduneski »

There is so much to know! Thanks for these tips to keep the beauties clean and fresh.
"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see" - Edgar Degas

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

First off let me state that this is for silicone only, I don't know what the effects on TPE would be and it would definitely damage Plush and Fabric dolls.

With my physical limitations getting my girls in and out of the shower/tub is extremely difficult I tend to avoid doing so all together. What I use are the Lysol or Clorox lemon scented bathroom wipes, the ones made of soft cloth like baby wipes that you can use multi-surface. I then give my girls a good rubdown with those to disinfect and clean them. They are very good at removing the old baby powder as well. Then once they are clean I rub them down with baby wipes which removes any lingering smell from the sanitizing wipes. Then I powder and they are ready to go. Whole process takes less than 30 mins for both girls.

-k
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

karpos, that's the best idea yet - why lug your girl to the shower when you can simply give her a wipe down? Baby wipes and baby powder....that's gotta save a whole load of work.

Jimjam.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Jimjam wrote:karpos, that's the best idea yet - why lug your girl to the shower when you can simply give her a wipe down? Baby wipes and baby powder....that's gotta save a whole load of work.

Jimjam.
Well after you have had spinal surgery and never want to go through it again, you look for the easiest way to do what you want. :lol:

-k
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

keeneye

Post by keeneye »

to reduce lifting and traveling to the washroom i use a five gallon portapotty from the camping store, place it beside the bed and move her the short distance onto the potty with legs spread wide while she leans back, I use the provided dush or turkey baster... with three sprays of toy cleaner in the bulb of water... open the orfice with one hand and insert...rinse... then the dry tech ...with blow dry to air dry quickly... to dry the far end of the vagina i dry that spot by wearing the white glove on the hand that goes up to the end while the other hand stretches the orfice. which stretches a great deal..

INFORMATIONS