Starpery.com

Vaginal insert repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Vaginal insert repair

Post by Raingirl »

I've had some problems with the silicone vaginal insert that came with my S18. It split in half. Harry told me to fix the neck split she developed with superglue, so I figured, "No problem, just fix the insert with superglue too." WRONG. Not only did it dry stiff, but it didn't flex with the silicone and split again in a different place!

I plan on buying another insert when they're available, but does anyone have any ideas on fixing the one I have now? What kind of silicone glue would work best?
Thanks for any help!
Rainy

lovechild

Post by lovechild »

Try clear silicone adhesive you can find it in any hardware store hope this helps.

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

Ya just get a tube of good 'ol GE silicone II. The cheapest way to buy it is in a cartridge (about $7 at home depot) or in a tube. Others have also mentioned using Dow brand.

Unfortunately, Without having some silicone oil or grease to add to the silicone it will be a little harder than what the insert is made of.

You will need to cut out the superglue or try to dissolve it with acetone (nail polish remover).

Make sure to clean the tears with acetone, or paint thinner before applying the silicone.
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I've never had any luck repairing inserts. I've found that it is just better to buy a replacement when the old one gets used up.

Dollmage

Post by Dollmage »

Hi raingirl, if the insert is not too expensive you should just get a new one. I didn't even bother try to fix the insert of my VG living foam doll when it was damaged. I just get a new one and save the hassle. :lol:

RJ
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by RJ »

Hello Rainy,
Try using GE silicone I (the clear stuff that smells like vinegar). It is about $4-$5 in any hardware store. The GE Silicone I will dry in 20min or less. Here is what you need to do;
1. Test if the GE silicone I will stick well to your silicone insert.
a) Clean an area on your insert that will not be used and apply a smudge of GE silicone I & wait till dry.
b) When dry, try to pull it and test its adhesiveness to the silicone insert.
c) If this test in succesful then procced to step 2, otherwise find another silicone brand.

2. Clean the damaged area with nail polish remover or Naptha.
3. Apply a thin layer of GE silicone I to the cleaned area.
4. Stitch the torne area using a needle & dental floss as your thread (kinda like a doctor).
5. When it is dry (about 15-20min) cut and pull the stitches out.
Done.

Note: Just remember silicone will only stick to silicone, so find a silicone based glue that works well with your insert.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
RJ
Your Personal Companion
[url=http://www.1st-pc.com]www.1st-pc.com[/url]

gtalon

Cheap vaginal replacement

Post by gtalon »

:idea: Hi folks, Some people might find this replacement materal some what strange, but I have found that Home Depot has a VERY soft and smooth pipe insulation called "Armacell" self seal pipe insulation....It is black in color and comes split up one side......You peel off a strip of paper on both sides of the split and it will stick together.....You can get a 4 foot piece for around $ 5.00....Just cut to length......VERY SOFT, and smooth inside....besure to use some type of lube when in use....I'm not sure on how you would attach it into your doll, but good luck...... 8O :idea:
Some how I know there's more to life then this.....

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

That's interesting. I'll have to check that stuff out the next time I head to the hardware store.

RJ,
Thank you for the tips.

D.A. 8)

Dollmage

Post by Dollmage »

I think I've seen them in Home Depot ... I just never thought it can be used as a insert. :o :)

Nada

Re: Vaginal insert repair

Post by Nada »

Raingirl wrote:I've had some problems with the silicone vaginal insert that came with my S18. It split in half. Harry told me to fix the neck split she developed with superglue, so I figured, "No problem, just fix the insert with superglue too." WRONG. Not only did it dry stiff, but it didn't flex with the silicone and split again in a different place!

I plan on buying another insert when they're available, but does anyone have any ideas on fixing the one I have now? What kind of silicone glue would work best?
Thanks for any help!
Rainy
... Hi Rainy... (Did the S18 folks, ever, get back to you?)
Ps, this simply sounds like the old adage of mine that "One Size does not fit,,, ALL!!! :(

So,,, if you are emailing Harry, about this problem, simply tell him the diameter of the member that is ATTACKING this poor little pussy, okay? :)

AND,,, if Harry and the S18 are not too busy then, please, mention that our HVG girls could use a material that known to be safer and with LARGER "sex piece" openings, also... (Thanks.) :)

... Jim Nada...
(Heck FOLKs... Just look at ALL the sizes that the the Fleshlight comes in... And with a normal "molded product", SIZE and SHAPE is SIMPLY a matter of changing the inner "vaginal molding" piece or its positive???)

Ahhh??? IS there a brain-surgeon in the HOUSE that will make "house calls" at our doll-builder's places??? PRETTY PLEASE!!! 8)

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Yes, Nada, I heard from Harry last week and he is aware of the insert problem. I do agree that the vaginal opening needs to be made wider, or more stretchy, to accommodate.....If the S18 insert could blend the qualities of silicone with the stretchiness and flexibility of Fleshlight material, you'd have a world class insert :D

Rainy

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Rainy,,, I suspect that, some day, the "Answer" will be a TRULY "Vulcanized Silicone", VS and not the current, much easier to produce soft-skinned "Room Temperature Vulcanzied" RTV silicones???

(I think that I have a sample sleeve, of some VS, from that stupid "moaning LISA Masturbator" device?.. And like HEY... It looks, feels and STRETCHES like a very well made piece of fairly THIN "Hot Melt Gel". BUT all of my very simple latex and various products tests tell me differently, folks???) :?:

But, for now and for our own personal "pecker safety" and the builder's personal SANITY,,, just making the center, of a PROVEN SAFE silicone device, much more OPEN to match a LOT CLOSER to the "attacking" member's size will probably RESOLVE that sex-part BUSTING problem, very nicely. :)

... Jim Nada...
(And for me,,, I will, SEXUALLY, stay away from ALL of those mystery plastics, for now.) :(

kosh

Post by kosh »

Nada wrote:And for me,,, I will, SEXUALLY, stay away from ALL of those mystery plastics, for now.) :(
yep, i agree with that 100%. what about latex? ever tried a latex insert? wonder how that is? i don't think i've seen one, other than the v-string. i wonder if anyone make a latex insert, similar to the cyberskin inserts, as far as looks go?
kosh
~ understanding is a three edged sword ~

INFORMATIONS