Starpery.com

Incredible doll stand for life size silicone dolls

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

That's quite the interesting design. I am curious whether it would be suitable for long-term storage though, since the doll's privates and bottom appear to be supporting all the wait. I would worry about deformation as the weight fo the doll presses down on those support points even if they are padded. 70+ pounds will compress padding over time if the full weight is sitting on it. Still that is a very novel design, and for dolls that don't have neck bolts that would probably be a great way to store them.

RichWV

Post by RichWV »

I don't think the crotch area carries *all* the weight. The knee joints are effectively locked by banding to the upright, and blocks are placed under the feet. My poor Systran translator isn't nearly good enough to actually read all the adjacent explanation - gotta get a copy of Atlas V10.

I'd be concerned by that tight banding around the arms and legs. Perhaps the Japanese forum could supply some info on longterm storage.

Rich

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Looks great for a "bondage" photo-set :lol!: :turn-l: (i crack me up sometimes :roll: )

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

another version of doll stand for photography perhaps

Post by jazzman »

http://sirella.hp.infoseek.co.jp/info-jp10.htm

Click on the link of the unique stand posted earlier and he has a modified chair for photos. Interesting

RichWV

Post by RichWV »

The chair looks like a pretty good non-hanging solution. The height could be adjusted so that some weight is borne by the dolls feet. Good stability, and the casters provide for mobility. Wish I'd thought of it. :D

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

It looks like a well thought out design.

Dollmage

Post by Dollmage »

Is it me or all the Japanese dolls look alike? :? Unlike RD you can see the difference in bodies and faces.

INFORMATIONS