Starpery.com

How To Remove TPE Stains in less than 10 seconds

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Jimjam

Re: How To Remove TPE Stains in less than 10 seconds

Post by Jimjam »

Cool, looks like you've at least cracked some of the problem.

Jimjam.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

corruptable destiny wrote:Last night I had a staining occurrence. It was a little red g-string that left red lines all over her. Today, I can just "barely" see one spot. I got a phone call while putting it on, and 5 minutes later I was like damn, what have I done! Nina got lucky, as I had not washed it. I have never flirted disaster with putting black clothing on her.
You only left it on for 5 minutes, then it stained? You have never done black clothing?

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Wow!! I need this !
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

corruptable destiny
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by corruptable destiny »

I had to tie together the three straps from her g-string, and it was too tight. I then got a call, so I needed to cancel my photo shoot. I returned to her, and noticed 3 sets of red lines on each side front and back. Checked about 18 hours later, without doing anything at all. They are almost completely gone already. If it was black, I am sure I would still be able to see it. Normally I put clothes on her straight from the package, and this was the first time anything bad happened. I think my second photo shoot Nina had black on, but it was baggy and loose.
. A link to our profile on Xhamster.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

Good find! Good post!
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

cain587

Post by cain587 »

thank you for sharing this info.
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucius
"Collecting is about the journey, experience and discovery. It is spoiled if one sets out to profit." -???

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

From silicon, I used Wicks oderless spirit cost £2.50 a bottle take a few days,rub gently with cotton wool pads,it slowly lifts the stain out . This my first picture post brainstorm hear we go..
Attachments
This is the out fit that stained her cant find stain pics.will post later  This is lovely Katie from 1 AM USA
This is the out fit that stained her cant find stain pics.will post later This is lovely Katie from 1 AM USA
Copy of IMG_0599.JPG (2.51 MiB) Viewed 4897 times
lovely Katie from 1 AM USA
IMG_1435.JPG (3.77 MiB) Viewed 4897 times
IMG_1349.JPG (3.86 MiB) Viewed 4897 times
IMG_0600.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 4897 times
IMG_1385.JPG (3.77 MiB) Viewed 4897 times

SmittyT
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SmittyT »

silicon wrote:From silicon, I used Wicks oderless spirit cost £2.50 a bottle take a few days,rub gently with cotton wool pads,it slowly lifts the stain out . This my first picture post brainstorm hear we go..

how could anyone see a stain on her with that sweet behind staring you in the face?
When she speaks.... what does she say? Are you listening?

LukasB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LukasB »

I wish the thread title were true :( My jennifer is only a few weeks old. I bought a Teal lingerie item that has black lace around the breasts. I washed it THREE times in the washing machine after it arrived. I put it on Jennifer for only a few hours and there is a 2" bleed on her left breast and 4" on her back :(

I went out and bought the kleen strip oderless mineral spirit for $7 and have been using cue tips to put it on every hour the the past day :( it's not coming out at all.

hopefully I can get it out eventually. from now on she is only going to wear white clothes :( I just can't believe it's not coming out. "10 minute" just isn't working :(

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

LukasB wrote:I wish the thread title were true :( My jennifer is only a few weeks old. I bought a Teal lingerie item that has black lace around the breasts. I washed it THREE times in the washing machine after it arrived. I put it on Jennifer for only a few hours and there is a 2" bleed on her left breast and 4" on her back :(

I went out and bought the kleen strip oderless mineral spirit for $7 and have been using cue tips to put it on every hour the the past day :( it's not coming out at all.

hopefully I can get it out eventually. from now on she is only going to wear white clothes :( I just can't believe it's not coming out. "10 minute" just isn't working :(
Sry to hear that Lukas. I just stained my silicone doll, which I was about to post up for sale. Haven't been able to find any odorless mineral spirits anywhere.

Perhaps you could buy some of that TPE stain remover and let us know if its any good?

Also, maybe keep trying to remove them..

LukasB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LukasB »

sapman24 wrote:tain remover and let us know if its any good?

Also, maybe keep trying to remove them..
i'm going to keep saturating them for the next couple days till i lose hope :(

I washed the darn thing in the washing machine three times. just can't believe how crazy clothes colors "bleed" so easily

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arcticfox91 »

Not 100% on topic, but what are the best ways to get rid of TPE odor on a new doll. Or at least reduce it to minimum as early as possible in it's lifespan.

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

I assume "odorless mineral spirit" is what we call "white spirit" in the UK. (It's used for cleaning paint brushes.) If so, I can confirm that this method works - at least on fresh clothing stains. Beca (a TPE doll) got a stain around her waist from black clothing, and I applied the white spirit with a paper towel as soon as I noticed it. All it took was a single wipe - and it was gone! I'm not sure what would have happened if I'd waited until the following day. I guess the method might not have been so successful?

UK white spirit is not actually odourless BTW - it has a very characteristic smell. (Not that the smell is a problem.)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (743.49 KiB) Viewed 4809 times
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

LukasB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LukasB »

I should have taken before an after pics. But my two stains were from overnight wear. One on her left breast and a pretty good sized one on her back.

At first I was applying the OMS with q-tips every hour or so to keep the spots saturated. then I found a method that worked better than that. I first read about it for removing mold on caulking in bathroom tubs/showers. Somebody took a piece of thin pool noodle type material, saturated it in bleach, and taped it to the caulking so that there was constant contact overnight. The mold would be gone overnight as the constant bleach contact killed it off.

So I took some toilet paper (you could also just use paper towel), folded it up several times to make a nice strip to cover my affected spots, dipped it into the OMS so it was nice and soaked up, and taped the TP strips to the two areas with the stains.

The TP stays saturated for quite a few hours, didn't really time it, but if you check back later that day, peel it off and dip it in a little more OMS to keep it wet, that will be most effective.

After a day or so, the spots are almost completely gone :)

see attached images for example of what I did
Attachments
IMG_2976.JPG
IMG_2976.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 4798 times
IMG_2975.JPG
IMG_2975.JPG (965 KiB) Viewed 4798 times

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Very nice Lucas. I'm going to try this on my Carly.

INFORMATIONS