Starpery.com

Thoughts on storage of TPE dolls

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DollAfficionado

Re: Thoughts on storage of TPE dolls

Post by DollAfficionado »

This is definitely my next bed once my current one wears out.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

speed60

Post by speed60 »

I just ordered a similar storage bed. FYI this blog post seems like a great idea. I don't have a doll yet (daily SALES page stalker, bed was step 1) but if I need more space I'll just do something like this, though maybe to a lesser degree height-wise. http://www.ikeahackers.net/2014/02/loft ... orage.html

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

That's the same bed modded.

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolljack44 »

jazzman wrote:what is the difference between a head bolt and a skeletal neck pipe and how does one put an eye bolt on the neck pipe. from what I have seen, only a head bolt is visible...

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

2. You are screwing onto the head bolt which is also not meant with weight bearing in mind. An eye bolt large enough to fit the skeletal neck pipe is what you want.

We admire your ingenuity Too Much Fun, and hope that we have helped! Happy and safe hanging!

I am also interested in Jazzman's Question re head bolt vs neck pipe as it pertains to YL 148 and OR 156.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

dolljack44 wrote:
jazzman wrote:what is the difference between a head bolt and a skeletal neck pipe and how does one put an eye bolt on the neck pipe. from what I have seen, only a head bolt is visible...

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

2. You are screwing onto the head bolt which is also not meant with weight bearing in mind. An eye bolt large enough to fit the skeletal neck pipe is what you want.

We admire your ingenuity Too Much Fun, and hope that we have helped! Happy and safe hanging!

I am also interested in Jazzman's Question re head bolt vs neck pipe as it pertains to YL 148 and OR 156.
The neck bolt is the 3" piece of pipe that screws the head onto the body. The skeletal neck pipe is the length of pipe inside the dolls neck, that is part of her skeleton.

To use the Closet Bar Suspension Kit, you unscrew the (neck bolt aka head pipe) from the skeletal neck pipe, and screw the eyebolt in it's place. Then you hang the doll by placing the eyebolt over the suspension hook that secures around your closet bar. The head can be stored in exactly the same way if desired.

Instructions are included with the CBS Kit. https://reallovesexdolls.com/closet-bar-suspension-kit/

Kindest Regards,
Stacey
Attachments
CBSKit_RLSD.png
CBSKit_RLSD.png (504.04 KiB) Viewed 1392 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolljack44 »

Got it re neck tube. Thanks Stacey

Wolfhammer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wolfhammer »

I've got mine set up to hang in a old gun safe, installed a u bolt in the top of it and just screw a hanger on the dolls neck works great

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Too much fun wrote:My new doll doesn't have a bolt for hanging but I'm thinking I can rig her up so that I can hang her from the neck bolt that the head screws onto. My only concern is that it might put to much stress on the neck joints and cause internal damage. I only have a small closet to store her in and there's no room for laying her down. My only other option is to sit her up in a chair with a cushion. Witch would be best? Any thoughts?
Almost all neck joints use an M16 threaded adpater... just get yourself an M16 hook or eye bolt from any Nut & Bolt supplier. As for me, I use the tow hook from a Volvo... works great and only cost me $5.00 from a wrecking yard. For a Head Stand, I use an M16 Hex Key Bolt, welded to a 5 inch circular base... Also works great!

Abe
Attachments
DSCN0002.jpg
DSCN0002.jpg (249.43 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup