Starpery.com

Fleshlight Insert

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
MESTOPHYLIS
Active Poster
Active Poster

Fleshlight Insert

Post by MESTOPHYLIS »

Hello everyone,
I just stumbled across http://www.fleshlight.com I guess I am amazed at the amount of options and improvements to there product. This really competes with the japanese designs !

I was going to moidify the insert to fit the foamies opening. I know that latex and fleshlight do not get along.I may want to make a silicone shell to biuld up the fleshlight to fit more snuggly Does fleshlight have a problem with solft silicone?

Thanks,
Mestophylis

deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by deusbot »

I have use the fleshlight with foamies, by using a medical latex glove as a cheap outer holder. The exposure is minimal, in that it wont hurt the latex or the outside of the flesh light as long as you change the gloves. They cost $5 for 100 and easy to clean.

I also just got a 2nd-pc, so I am curious about fleshlight and silicone. I know the orginal idea was to use the fleshlight, but ILF are real sticklers about others selling product that officially use fleshlight inserts. The were going to make a doll or torso but its been years and nothing has come of it. As a pratical matter they can't do anything about customers making mods though, and a customer might buy several.

In the mean time I will do a GE I silicone and fleshlight test. While not a definitive, it might give some idea of how they react.
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to make real computers act like the ones in the movies -Anon

The questions you ask determine the discoveries you will make - db

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Fleshlight Insert

Post by Stef »

MESTOPHYLIS wrote: I was going to moidify the insert to fit the foamies opening. I know that latex and fleshlight do not get along..
AFAIK the Sweet 18 latex & Fleshlight inserts are perfectly compatible.
I got 4 different FL's and there's always one in my doll - sometimes during 2 weeks in a row - and i never had any problem.
Of course this could not be true with another kind of latex, make some test before.
BTW what material FL's are made of ?
Looks like silicone to me :?:

MESTOPHYLIS
Active Poster
Active Poster

Great news

Post by MESTOPHYLIS »

Thanks deusbot and stef for the info. Please keep us informed of your test with GE silicone I and latex. I would want to close the end of the FL with silicone caulk. It is great to think that the Fleshlight might be the one exception that Ramsdale spoke of that will not react with latex. :D

When I was trying to make the decision what to use to coat my foamies I thought about this urethane caulk idea because of the reaction of latex and silicone. If I go with latex there are many enhancements I could do with the doll augment breast etc. I don't like the compression problems with silicone, tear strength being only 5X, (soft urethane 1000%) A Doll that is completely foam I assume a silicone skin would have less compression difficulties. With the urethane coating I could go many different ways between using silicone products or latex products as my mood would dictate.

Mestophylis

INFORMATIONS