Starpery.com

Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Post by gonestill77 »

samara78 wrote:Now she has a proper thrown. That will be better on her thighs and ass.

Indeed. :mrgreen:
I used to line the edges with thick towels so the edges didn't dent her thighs and ass. This will be much better/easier.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

gonestill77 wrote:
samara78 wrote:Now she has a proper thrown. That will be better on her thighs and ass.

Indeed. :mrgreen:
I used to line the edges with thick towels so the edges didn't dent her thighs and ass. This will be much better/easier.

:glou:
For sure
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

So this is only my 3rd day with Simone as she just arrived... I tried a (guy's) condom the 1st time which seemed OK but I have to admit that half way through the second bit of fun later on I scrapped the condom. I've read most of your pros & cons on this & yes I'm getting to the "Fixed Vagina Cleaning" part... :)
So I've decided to scrap all condoms altogether (for now); & FYI I couldn't find any female condoms even online here in Canada.
So then I just I bought this used camping toilet for $25 and thought it would be ideal to help me clean her however this girl is so heavy that I almost hurt my back yesterday maneuvering her on it yesterday to give her a really good cleaning...
** So I used a Turkey Baster, soapy water & finished her off with my roller device (that I learned about from another post similar to this one a long time ago - ** see pics); & then dried her with a fan which worked well except that it's a lot of work!!!
So I'm going to change my strategy!... Last year when I briefly had my "Boytoy (1);
1. After I took out the "Insert" & cleaned it; I would use this roller device, put a (Antibacterial) "Wet-One" on it and move it all around inside her vagina cavity (repeating twice & without the insert)
2. After every second or third time of fun; I would do the same process but then add some Isopropyl Alcohol to the roller device & move it all around inside of her as a last step.
3. Since it was a bigger opening I would simply just keep her legs open so the air would get in naturally.
** However in this case with Simone's "Fixed Vagina" which is what we're actually chatting about: (But I thought some of you might find the above part interesting & relevant as well.)
My FIXED VAGINA CLEANING Method: (Trial 2):
1. I will scrap the Camping Toilet altogether!
2. With the first & second round of fun I will use this roller device, put a (Antibacterial) "Wet-One" on it and move it all around inside her vagina cavity (repeating twice) & use a fan to dry.
3. After the 3rd round (or day) of fun I will bring her down to the edge of the bed, spread her legs & place a plastic drop sheet (or shower curtain) underneath her bum & extend it to the floor. & place a pan on the plastic between her legs with a towel around it.
4. Then use a Turkey-Baster with warm soapy water several times to wash her out & hopefully the soapy water will accurately fall into the pan (Kind've like the pic shown but instead of the towel & I haven't tried this yet LOL!)
5 Then add some Isopropyl Alcohol to the roller device & move it all around inside of her.
6. Finally I will fan dry her. ** For how long would you say for?
Anyways some of you may not agree with method this doll is heavy!!! As even if she was 20 lbs lighter it would make a big difference! I was skeptical as I've read about other members on here noticing a big difference with the 20 pounds less / extra.
Anyways looking forward to reading more of your comments & posts. :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

ChaseroftheSun wrote:So this is only my 3rd day with Simone as she just arrived... I tried a (guy's) condom the 1st time which seemed OK but I have to admit that half way through the second bit of fun later on I scrapped the condom. I've read most of your pros & cons on this & yes I'm getting to the "Fixed Vagina Cleaning" part... :)
So I've decided to scrap all condoms altogether (for now); & FYI I couldn't find any female condoms even online here in Canada.
So then I just I bought this used camping toilet for $25 and thought it would be ideal to help me clean her however this girl is so heavy that I almost hurt my back yesterday maneuvering her on it yesterday to give her a really good cleaning...
** So I used a Turkey Baster, soapy water & finished her off with my roller device (that I learned about from another post similar to this one a long time ago - ** see pics); & then dried her with a fan which worked well except that it's a lot of work!!!
So I'm going to change my strategy!... Last year when I briefly had my "Boytoy (1);
1. After I took out the "Insert" & cleaned it; I would use this roller device, put a (Antibacterial) "Wet-One" on it and move it all around inside her vagina cavity (repeating twice & without the insert)
2. After every second or third time of fun; I would do the same process but then add some Isopropyl Alcohol to the roller device & move it all around inside of her as a last step.
3. Since it was a bigger opening I would simply just keep her legs open so the air would get in naturally.
** However in this case with Simone's "Fixed Vagina" which is what we're actually chatting about: (But I thought some of you might find the above part interesting & relevant as well.)
2. With the first & second round of fun I will use this roller device, put a (Antibacterial) "Wet-One" on it and move it all around inside her vagina cavity (repeating twice) & use a fan to dry.
3. After the 3rd round (or day) of fun I will bring her down to the edge of the bed, spread her legs & place a plastic drop sheet (or shower curtain) underneath her bum & extend it to the floor. & place a pan on the plastic between her legs with a towel around it.
4. Then use a Turkey-Baster with warm soapy water several times to wash her out & hopefully the soapy water will accurately fall into the pan (Kind've like the pic shown but instead of the towel & I haven't tried this yet LOL!)
5 Then add some Isopropyl Alcohol to the roller device & move it all around inside of her.
Anyways some of you may not agree with method this doll is heavy!!! As even if she was 20 lbs lighter it would make a big difference! I was skeptical as I've read about other members on here noticing a big difference with the 20 pounds less / extra.
Interesting cleaning method. That camping toilet doesn't look too sturdy. Was it? Shame they charged you 25 bucks for it. My bucket cost like 4 or 5 bucks and the seat I got last night cost 12.99. And it snaps right on the bucket so you don't have to worry about it shifting or coming off while you trying to sit her on it.
I didn't go with a regular turkey baster because I thought there wouldn't be enough water pressure to blast the mess out of her real good. That flavor enhancer syringe works great, lots pressure to blast it out.
As far as drying with the fan, I do it for an hour and check real good to make sure she dry. 9 times out of 10, an hour with the fan right in front of her vag with her legs spread wide does the trick, as long as I get the excess water first with the auto chamois.
I don't know what your lady weighs and I don't blame you for trying something a bit simpler. My lady weighs 60 pounds and sometimes it's a real pain in the ass getting her on that bucket, but once she is situated on it, everything else is a breeze to get through. Haven't tried my new seat yet but will give a full report when I do.
Hope this helps......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

himypeace

Re: Cleaning a lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Post by himypeace »

hollows+fentiman wrote:There's petroleum products and petroleum products! There has been a lot of bad and misinformation in the past and no fingers are being pointed here but this care has only really been developed in the last couple of months or so by a lot of experimentation by members who have and love their dolls!

TPE is susceptible to damage from chemicals like xylene, toluene, acetone and alcohol to name only a few. Indigo20 and hansdampf21 as chemists did a lot of experimentation to get to the conclusion that paraffinium liquidum (main content of babyoil) is fine with TPE and replenishes the oils that are evaporating from the TPE from the moment the doll is out of the mould! Vaseline is also paraffinium liquidum but as a denser molecule so it absorbs more slowly but also evaporates slower!

I use Vaseline as a lubricant now so that does both jobs! You don't need to do the babyoil treatment very often - perhaps once a month if you have the time but longer if you haven't! However, if you move your doll around a lot and stretch the joint areas like underarm, knee and crotch then I would recommend a more occasional Vaseline rub in these areas. It takes a while (an hour or two) to fully absorb so do it when you can and have the time!

I hope that helps, Hollows.

Edit:- the babyoil and Vaseline helps with washing/cleaning as the water etc just runs of so easily!
Hey, just curious if you have any information how about using vaseline on silicone doll like JM/DS one?
Not interesting in real girl ;)
@Vancouver, B.C.

---Doll currently owned----
JM: 80cm Elf (2012 edition), 75cm (2014 edition), 80cm elf (2015 edition), 110cm (2015 edition), 117cm (2015 edition), 120cm(2015 edition) 130cm (2015 edition), 142cm (2015 edition)
Sanhui - 158cm (2017 edition)
DS - 168cm(2018 edition)

Others: Can't post here ;(

---Previously owned doll---
DS - 145cm (2013 edition)
Candy girl - 136cm (2012 edition)
Sanhui -120cm (2015 edition)

himypeace

Post by himypeace »

Cnyb wrote:Just a reminder vasoline/mineral oil is good for TPE but bad for Silicone.
Hi, just curious any Vaseline/mineral similar product that works well for silicone?
@Vancouver, B.C.

JM: 80cm Elf (2012 edition), 75cm (2014 edition), 80cm elf (2015 edition), 110cm (2015 edition), 117cm (2015 edition), 120cm(2015 edition) 130cm (2015 edition), 142cm (2015 edition)
DS - 168cm(2018 edition)

himypeace

Post by himypeace »

ChaseroftheSun wrote:So this is only my 3rd day with Simone as she just arrived... I tried a (guy's) condom the 1st time which seemed OK but I have to admit that half way through the second bit of fun later on I scrapped the condom. I've read most of your pros & cons on this & yes I'm getting to the "Fixed Vagina Cleaning" part... :)
If you are still looking for female condon in Canada, Amazon actually selling them

https://www.amazon.ca/Fc2-female-condom ... B006556NOQ

Another place would be pamco.

http://pamco.ca/products/fc2-female-condom/
@Vancouver, B.C.

DS - 168cm(2018 edition)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

himypeace wrote:
Cnyb wrote:Just a reminder vasline/mineral oil is good for TPE but bad for Silicone.
Hi, just curious any Vaseline/mineral similar product that works well for silicone?
Never use any of that silicone. For cleaning use anti bacterial soap and warm water in a turkey baster or in the little cleaning bottle they send with the doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

keeneye

Post by keeneye »

gonestill77 wrote:Glad to see this thread is still active. I never use male or female condoms. I think condoms just kinda ruin sex. It only takes like 10 minutes to do the actual cleaning. takes much longer to dry. Always make totally sure she is dry! Had my lady for a year now and never a mold issue because i make sure she dry……..

I use expensive lube... liquid silk... it doesnt dry out for days so if you use condoms she can stay moist and ready at all times.. I have had my doll two years with no mold...as mold occurs more after water is involved which i dont use any more.. occassionally i carefuly fist her with absorbant tissue then insert a white dry wash cloth which absorbs the moisture.. then i spray the inside with tpe toy cleaner then repeat the drying process.. SNIFF regularly.... then insert new lube... shes always got condoms beside the bed.. have fun

fyi meet Mia
Attachments
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 4893 times

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Nice thread. I use a silicone doll without a condom every time (for personal preference, lol don't drag me into the debate!)

STEP 1
Immediately after play time, I'll shove a wet wipe in the hole to stop any leaking. Then carry her to the toilet, wet wipe gets flushed. Then I use this to get water or mildly soapy water all the way to the back:
$17 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1BAQHU/
Its a bit expensive but it really gets a ton of water per refill. If I used soap, I'll continue with 2 or 3 more runs of water. Check with my finger to make sure there isn't any lube or slickness.

Drip dry for 15+ minutes

STEP 2
I use a huge lube injector to inject 91% alcohol. Again this can get all the way to the very back. I go through a ton of alcohol. I need to find a bulk source.
$7 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0163DBWW2/

STEP 3
I then use an aquarium air pump to get air all the way to the back (you can see I'm concerned with getting to the back). The first pump I bought wasn't strong enough (this one for $10) so I upgraded to this one, which works great:
$40 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V7KM32/
I use that until she feels dry (around 30 minutes), and finally:

STEP 4
I use a tampon just to make sure it gets really dry. I leave it in overnight.
$6.50 for 50 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010OVKNYM/

This might sound like alot to go through but it really isn't. It's all ready to go near the toilet, and it's mostly wait time.

I won't use a condom, and I want her to stay in mint condition so this is a small price to pay IMO.

NEARLY all of the above came from tips I read here on TDF. THANK YOU!
-Forb
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Forb wrote:...without a condom every time...
Ah! A Catholic! :P
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Never flush wet wipes down the toilet even if their advertised as flush able

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I still don't have my TPE doll ... but while shopping in my supermarket lately i found a great bottle brush which will come in handy for cleaning the dolls cavities. It has a sponge at its end which will be great for cleaning as well as applying oil or vaseline. And to dry the cavities i will most likely just use a microfiber towel that i push in and move with the bottle brush. Expected cleaning time including drying around 2 minutes, no need to move the doll anywhere and no condomes if i don't want to.

The brush is very soft. It was sold in the baby stuff area as bottle brush for cleaning out baby milk bottles. But the sponge is what really makes it great for the purpose.
Bottle_Brush.jpg
Bottle_Brush.jpg (30.26 KiB) Viewed 4803 times

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

DocMoriarty wrote:I still don't have my TPE doll ... but while shopping in my supermarket lately i found a great bottle brush which will come in handy for cleaning the dolls cavities. It has a sponge at its end which will be great for cleaning as well as applying oil or vaseline. And to dry the cavities i will most likely just use a microfiber towel that i push in and move with the bottle brush. Expected cleaning time including drying around 2 minutes, no need to move the doll anywhere and no condomes if i don't want to.

The brush is very soft. It was sold in the baby stuff area as bottle brush for cleaning out baby milk bottles. But the sponge is what really makes it great for the purpose.
Bottle_Brush.jpg
Hi DocMoriarty, I don't want to be a party pooper but.....the title of this thread is Cleaning a Silicone lady.....
Anyhow, that aside personally speaking I would never use a bottle brush in my lady's foofoo. That's for sure.
It looks like it might be quite abrasive to me and I would not use anything even remotely abrasive on either silicone or TPE.
Softly does it. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Blizzrock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blizzrock »

Good tips! I'll be investing more in equipment it seems! :lol:

INFORMATIONS