Starpery.com

Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cleaning a lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Post by Stepford_CT »

gonestill77 wrote:Glad to see this thread is still active. I never use male or female condoms. I think condoms just kinda ruin sex. It only takes like 10 minutes to do the actual cleaning. takes much longer to dry. Always make totally sure she is dry! Had my lady for a year now and never a mold issue because i make sure she dry……..
My method takes 10 seconds, giving me 9 minutes and 50 seconds to do something else. And there's no question she's dry since she never "got wet" to begin with.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Glad to see this thread is still active. I never use male or female condoms. I think condoms just kinda ruin sex. It only takes like 10 minutes to do the actual cleaning. takes much longer to dry. Always make totally sure she is dry! Had my lady for a year now and never a mold issue because i make sure she dry……..
My method takes 10 seconds, giving me 9 minutes and 50 seconds to do something else. And there's no question she's dry since she never "got wet" to begin with.

Well, what can I say? Good for you. :thumbs_up:
As I already stated, I don't like condoms and won't use them. There are others who see no need in using a condom with a doll as we can't knock them up or catch any diseases or anything.
To me, using a condom is just laziness and i am pretty lazy. :roll:
But, condoms just take away from the experience, for me at least, and i won't use them mostly for that reason.
Not knocking people who do, it's just not for me…... :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Anyone else tried making a better female condom using oversize condoms and o rings?
To me that's all a female condom is, an oversize condom with about a 75mm opening and an o ring at the other end to hold the condom open and hold the end in place internally.
So that's what I've been trying, extra large condoms with a 75mm x 5mm cs nitrile o ring at the opening and a 40mm one in the end.

The latex is a lot thinner and stretchier so it's a lot less like doing a plastic bag and you can adjust things with different size or extra o rings at the opening and the folded back section of the condom to create different sensual effects.

I'm still carefully testing brands every night :) but the wider fitting ones are best so far imo.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I might be getting a 2nd doll (JM 130) so is cleaning up easier on a silicone doll?

I won't use female condoms that much or at all since she'll be pretty light.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I might be getting a 2nd doll (JM 130) so is cleaning up easier on a silicone doll?

I won't use female condoms that much or at all since she'll be pretty light.

Yup, Yours will probably be lighter than mine. My lady weighs in at 60 pounds. I find cleanup pretty easy. Drying takes much longer and you have to be 100% POSITIVE she is dry! My method has worked for me the past year and I have no mold or bad smell problems to report. I have not once used a male or female condom and don't plan to…….

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Starquake wrote:Anyone else tried making a better female condom using oversize condoms and o rings?
To me that's all a female condom is, an oversize condom with about a 75mm opening and an o ring at the other end to hold the condom open and hold the end in place internally.
So that's what I've been trying, extra large condoms with a 75mm x 5mm cs nitrile o ring at the opening and a 40mm one in the end.

The latex is a lot thinner and stretchier so it's a lot less like doing a plastic bag and you can adjust things with different size or extra o rings at the opening and the folded back section of the condom to create different sensual effects.

I'm still carefully testing brands every night :) but the wider fitting ones are best so far imo.
I don't use O-rings on the female condom. I lube the vagina with Vaseline, lube the inside of the condom with Astroglide and use the USB warmer to insert the condom into the vagina. The Vaseline holds it in place and the female condom is a perfect fit for both me and the doll. Afterwards, simply remove the condom, rinse it out, turn it inside out, and hang to dry.

For those who want to go through the trouble of manhandling a 70 pound doll while trying to douche her and then go through the hassle of making sure every part of her vagina is dry, I say "Knock yourself out." I prefer to go the easy/simple route.

gator048

Post by gator048 »

The female condoms are easy clean up. just pull out and roll back over cuddle up with your girl and pass out. But the down fall it don't feel all that great.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I realize condoms make clean up easier. Just don't want to sacrifice feeling for simple clean up. Using condoms takes away from the experience with a real girl, it won't be any better with a doll lady. I would rather sacrifice my time to clean my lady up good after play time to get the full feeling/experience rather than be lazy and use a rubber. Rubbers equal decreased sensation and I am NOT down with that. Plus, I personally would feel silly using a rubber with a synthetic lady who can't give me a disease. Rubbers protect against pregnancy and disease, neither of which is an issue when banging a doll lady. Again, just my opinion.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah I have to agree on that one. I do use a female condom on my 156 anus (64lbs) she has an insert which is so much easier to clean but in the anus I have to use a female condom because I tried once without one and it was messy cleaning her up water went everywhere lol. I just cleaned her beside the bed but was still messy. Maybe once I'm done with these last 2 female condoms I'll try your method Gonestill77 not sure if it's harder to clean the ass to cleaning the vagina.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Starquake wrote:Anyone else tried making a better female condom using oversize condoms and o rings?

I don't use O-rings on the female condom. I lube the vagina with Vaseline, lube the inside of the condom with Astroglide and use the USB warmer to insert the condom into the vagina. The Vaseline holds it in place and the female condom is a perfect fit for both me and the doll. Afterwards, simply remove the condom, rinse it out, turn it inside out, and hang to dry.

For those who want to go through the trouble of manhandling a 70 pound doll while trying to douche her and then go through the hassle of making sure every part of her vagina is dry, I say "Knock yourself out." I prefer to go the easy/simple route.
You won't be able to use vasaline on a silicone doll.
Waterbased lube only.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Yeah I have to agree on that one. I do use a female condom on my 156 anus (64lbs) she has an insert which is so much easier to clean but in the anus I have to use a female condom because I tried once without one and it was messy cleaning her up water went everywhere lol. I just cleaned her beside the bed but was still messy. Maybe once I'm done with these last 2 female condoms I'll try your method Gonestill77 not sure if it's harder to clean the ass to cleaning the vagina.

Only used her ass a couple times. Not harder to clean, but a little harder to dry. I always use a tampon to dry her asshole, along with the fan.

And good point Samara, this thread applies to a silicone lady, not TPE. So no Vaseline for sure. Maybe someone should start a thread on cleaning a TPE fixed vag lady instead of putting all that info here and getting people confused or giving the wrong info if they are new to this and don't know Vaseline can ruin a silicone lady.
Just a thought.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah good idea I have a ton of tampons so I'll try that. I wasn't sure if this thread was for a TPE or silicone doll or not that's why I asked in my original post.

Thanks

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Mods, can we change title to Cleaning a silicone lady with a fixed vagina - tutorial?
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

gonestill77 wrote:I realize condoms make clean up easier. Just don't want to sacrifice feeling for simple clean up. Using condoms takes away from the experience with a real girl, it won't be any better with a doll lady. I would rather sacrifice my time to clean my lady up good after play time to get the full feeling/experience rather than be lazy and use a rubber. Rubbers equal decreased sensation and I am NOT down with that. Plus, I personally would feel silly using a rubber with a synthetic lady who can't give me a disease. Rubbers protect against pregnancy and disease, neither of which is an issue when banging a doll lady. Again, just my opinion.....
I'm more than happy to wear condoms with real girls, especially when they have Hep C which can be transmitted via sex as well as chlamydia, herpes, toxic shock syndrome, HPV, and drug resistant strains of gonno and syphilis. The days of unprotected sex are long gone. You wouldn't believe how many STDs they have identified.

You're already having sacrificing reality by having sex with a doll; a condom won't make it any less real.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:I realize condoms make clean up easier. Just don't want to sacrifice feeling for simple clean up. Using condoms takes away from the experience with a real girl, it won't be any better with a doll lady. I would rather sacrifice my time to clean my lady up good after play time to get the full feeling/experience rather than be lazy and use a rubber. Rubbers equal decreased sensation and I am NOT down with that. Plus, I personally would feel silly using a rubber with a synthetic lady who can't give me a disease. Rubbers protect against pregnancy and disease, neither of which is an issue when banging a doll lady. Again, just my opinion.....
I'm more than happy to wear condoms with real girls, especially when they have Hep C which can be transmitted via sex as well as chlamydia, herpes, toxic shock syndrome, HPV, and drug resistant strains of gonno and syphilis. The days of unprotected sex are long gone. You wouldn't believe how many STDs they have identified.

You're already having sacrificing reality by having sex with a doll; a condom won't make it any less real.

I never spoke of sacrificing reality. My concern is the feeling. I want to feel it all and that isn't happening with a rubber. I don't fuck people if I know they have a disease with or without a rubber. I use a rubber with a real lady, but with a doll, there is no point. I'm not gonna have it feel just ok because I don't feel like putting in the effort to clean her when I am done. I won't let laziness fuck up my good time. I don't see the big deal in actually cleaning up when I am done. It's just what you do.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

INFORMATIONS