Starpery.com

TPE and Mineral Oils

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
LynnDecent
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: TPE and Mineral Oils

Post by LynnDecent »

Thanks for a great posting! As a new doll owner I found this helpful.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thanks for spelling everything out so concisely. I've bookmarked this thread. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

yxdsell
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by yxdsell »

I have bought my first TPE doll. This is very helpful information. Thanks very much. I'll be using this as a guide for cleaning her.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Thanks, this is great info.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

All, please remember this is OCCASIONAL use. Don't do it regularly as some members are doing far too much and it could affect the health of your lovely ladies! Graham at Love Dolls UK is finding some of his customers are getting damage caused by too much use! It makes the TPE supple but too much can make it too soft in sensitive areas. I have now found that using Vaseline as a lube is probably not a good idea as Ashaki's 'lips' looked and felt very soft and almost crumbly. I am now very frugal with the oil and Vaseline and only use it where the 'skin' looks dry.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

I have oil'd and powdered my doll from day one :D Two months down the line my doll has no tpe smell , in fact she smells like a RG that has just got out of the shower :D :D but I do have to admit my nose has a serious boner for my doll :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

naughtyidentity

Post by naughtyidentity »

On the Vaseline part, how much is too much then? I'm particularly thinking of the vagina, where it'd seem Vaseline is the sensible choice, especially as a barrier to mold growth.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Hi naughtyidentity and welcome to TDF! Earlier this year I thought it seemed like an excellent idea to use Vaseline as a lube but it would seem overuse can really soften the TPE too much in certain places, including around the vaginal area. In my opinion, using it occasionally (like every fortnight maybe) will keep it supple but using it as a lube can make it too soft and subject to crumbling or tearing more easily!

Using it once a fortnight will still give adequate antibacterial properties and provide an oily barrier to water and other fluids (and water based lubes) so they can be washed off easily with antibacterial soap.

I must say though, I clean the inserts by turning them inside out (some don’t recommend this) and then use a little Vaseline on the inside. I then wipe my hands on a cloth and what’s left on them I rub on the outside of the insert so it will slide in the cavity easily.

The warning I gave earlier in this thread still stands as far as I’m concerned. DON’T go overboard with oil or Vaseline, especially with a new lady! You’ll know when she needs some treatment! However, if you want to give a monthly bath, when she’s dry you can see if some areas have a ‘bloom’ on them. I’ve found Ashaki has them on the tops and inside of her thighs so I do use some baby oil there but only give her an all over treatment about every three months now.

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

NaviGator
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NaviGator »

The information from everyone about mineral oil and Vaseline has been very helpful. I am curious if some lubes are bad for TPE. From what I have read on here you should not use silicone lubes. My favorite lube has been KY ultra gel. Not sure about the ingredients.

Water
Propylene Glycol
Sorbitol
Hydroxyethylcellulose
Polysorbate 20
Benzoic Acid
Tocopheryl Acetate

Any thoughts
Thanks

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

I don't know if this is right topic to ask but what kind of waterbased lube is recommended if using vaseline or babyoil as lubricant too often might cause tearing? Any brand recommendation for waterbased lube?

I have fleshlube from fleshlight but it seems it has silicon gel that's probably not a good idea to use as lubricant.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

thanks for the info bro 8)

menvy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by menvy »

This is great information with me having ordered a doll. Seeing the lube comments... A while back, I was reading the lube ingredients. Propylene Glycol being high on the ingredient list. I made my own Vape and had some on hand. Ended up just using food safe Propylene Glycol as lube. It is far cheaper to buy a container on amazon then one of the little expensive "lube" bottles at the store. Now I just refill the small bottle.

Downthehatch

Post by Downthehatch »

I’m sorry if this is a silly question. But do I need to apply baby oil and Vaseline inside her mouth, vagina, and butthole?? I’m really new to this and my tpe doll is arriving in a week.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

It’s not a silly question Downthehatch and welcome to TDF! Sorry for the late reply but, on the basis of developments over the last few months, I would NOT recommend using baby oil or Vaseline in any of the orifices. For a start, your lady will be new so there’s no need for any treatment other than a good wash, dry and powder for a month or two.

When you think you need to give her another wash, maybe a light treatment of babyoil all over her body might be ok but DON’T go overboard and steer clear of the head and any orifices. Over time, it would appear the TPE around the orifices can become soft and liable to tear. I used Vaseline as a lube for a while but found Ashaki’s vaginal ‘lips’ were becoming very soft and that can lead to crumbling of the TPE. Fortunately I found out in time but Graeme of LoveDollsUK has seen some sad cases of tearing and does not recommend mineral oil treatment at all!

I would recommend waterbased lube and make sure the orifices are washed and dried thoroughly. It is important to make sure she is dry inside as water can harbour mould!

I hope that helps, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

So now I am really confused. The whole thread has been about washing and oiling your doll until the end where it says it's bad. I have a couple of weeks before my doll arrives but I just bought oil and Nivea. Where do I go from here? Lol.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

INFORMATIONS