Starpery.com

Tear near anal entry

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Tear near anal entry

Post by carver »

Another Rant on this subject! I just received a brand new, well know TPE doll from China (I'm being gracious and not mentioning names but I hope someone can figure it out) and I know for certain no matter how much lube I use it is going to self destruct. If one looks closely at a brand new anal entry, they come out of the mold with small defects and separations. Just the beginning of the end! On top of this just look at the size of the holes! (as already mentioned in this thread). Both vagina and anus are about 1/2" in diameter. If you spread the dolls legs the holes don't get any bigger they merely spread into a 1/2" oval. They must be kidding. I agree with previous comment you need a micro penis to NOT damage these holes. Why the damn stupidity. American dolls are just as fragile. Every time I get a new doll I say it will be the last. Then another doll comes along and the weakness sets in.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

samara78 wrote:You must mean Indigo20. His kit is the best.
He recommended me the damn "Loctite" and some other BS and I screwed up my doll, I have his PM's and emails.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

carver wrote:Another Rant on this subject! I just received a brand new, well know TPE doll from China (I'm being gracious and not mentioning names but I hope someone can figure it out) and I know for certain no matter how much lube I use it is going to self destruct. If one looks closely at a brand new anal entry, they come out of the mold with small defects and separations. Just the beginning of the end! On top of this just look at the size of the holes! (as already mentioned in this thread). Both vagina and anus are about 1/2" in diameter. If you spread the dolls legs the holes don't get any bigger they merely spread into a 1/2" oval. They must be kidding. I agree with previous comment you need a micro penis to NOT damage these holes. Why the damn stupidity. American dolls are just as fragile. Every time I get a new doll I say it will be the last. Then another doll comes along and the weakness sets in.
Yeap, doll makers cannot figure it out yet how to make that area stronger and at same time flexible, perhaps adding a layer of some material in between. Physically i'm fit but any doll (short 135cm or tall like a PIB bathing beauty) don't hold pretty well spreading the legs, so if someone is over weight is going to destroy a doll faster. These doll makers might need to hire engineers.

STT

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

SexTypeThing,
Where those the first thing he suggested or did you pass on the kit?
Let me see if my woman's intuition is correct.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:SexTypeThing,
Where those the first thing he suggested or did you pass on the kit?
Let me see if my woman's intuition is correct.
Love,
Nyoko
I think I was his guinea pig, in an act of desperation I trusted him, so yea...this was a few months ago. I just saw his new kit and I still think it won't work in that high friction area. I tried something from a girl named "Abracadabra" and it kind of worked but I need to know how long is the curing time for the TPE to solidify.

DreamyDollGirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyDollGirl »

I feel really guilty and sad becouse I managed to make a tear in Lolas butt yesterday, only the second time we had sex. She is now in a coma avaiting operation. I have orderd the tpe solvent glue. I have read and watched videos of the proper use of the solvent. I see some of you think that it wont work for anal tears and this makes me worried. However, indigos repair kit is really expensive and seems supercomplicated to learn and use. But ofcouse if that is the only opition I will buy the kit and try my best to understand it's usage. The tear is not large, so do you think the solvent might be good enough if I don't put anything bigger than the opening in her ass again?
Attachments
IMG_4966.JPG
IMG_4966.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 2543 times

major woody

Post by major woody »

Dreamy, I ended up having to fix Heidee a 2nd time (the first repair didnt hold and I didnt go near her ass). Glued her again, so far so good, but I havent put anything near her ass. Just waiting for re tear.

Like you, I think the kit sems a little more complicated than I wat to deal with. Tho, I'm sure I will need one eventually.

Good luck.

MW

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

DreamyDollGirl wrote:I feel really guilty and sad becouse I managed to make a tear in Lolas butt yesterday, only the second time we had sex. She is now in a coma avaiting operation. I have orderd the tpe solvent glue. I have read and watched videos of the proper use of the solvent. I see some of you think that it wont work for anal tears and this makes me worried. However, indigos repair kit is really expensive and seems supercomplicated to learn and use. But ofcouse if that is the only opition I will buy the kit and try my best to understand it's usage. The tear is not large, so do you think the solvent might be good enough if I don't put anything bigger than the opening in her ass again?
should get dollstudio comfort repair kit instead of tpe glue.

I'm waiting for Indigo20's new repair manual

DreamyDollGirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyDollGirl »

bobhenry wrote:
should get dollstudio comfort repair kit instead of tpe glue.

I'm waiting for Indigo20's new repair manual
Thanks! I found that thread also after writing this. I'm waiting for the manuals aswell

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That is the kit you fellas need to go with. It is the best kit for tpe and real winner in my book.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

wushu67
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wushu67 »

I was sent a rough edged tool for cleaning out both holes and i think that is really what cut mine in the first place. Really too bad. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it or not

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Well the 24 hours curing time has begun.
The damage was pretty bad though I fear it was beyond repairs.

Crossing my fingers.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Repairs almost complete
you can follow the progress here if interested
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&start=30

INFORMATIONS