Starpery.com

Extra TPE Material

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Extra TPE Material

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I have a tan 140cm doll of really unknown origins, it was sold under the brand Racyme. Came wrapped in a pink with white polka dot blanket and it's the doll I fixed the joints on.
Anyway I was wondering what or where could I get some extra TPE material to use as filler and such if or when another fix is needed.
It's a Tan skin doll and I would like to get at least a close match.
Other than color, can TPE from say a MagicEyes toy be compatible?

TrekMS150
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Extra TPE Material

Post by TrekMS150 »

There are many guys who can assist you with this. I would recommend maybe reaching out to Indigo20. If he's unable to assist, he might be able to point you in the right direction.
Kylie Guerra - WM 160cm with head #56
Dayana Zenkova - WM 85cm M Cup Torso with head #74

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

you can sometimes blend in other material, but it's a gamble.
I have plenty of tan, p.m. me if you like.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

symmes

Post by symmes »

You might want to look at Indigo20's TPE repair kit. If you're in the US, Jeff at BCD just posted a thread advertising it. I'm not positive, but I think this kit comes with coloring agents to match any color of TPE (at least, within the range of TPE dolls).

If you need to fill a larger hole, you could ask just about any vendor for a small sample piece. These are generally used for testing clothes for staining, testing makeup, etc.; but if you need a chunk to fit into a hole, you could cut it off such a test piece. An insert you don't need could be used in a similar way, of course. Color matching might be less exact with this, though.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

If you want to color match to "fill in" or repair a crack, tear, etc, then that means that you will have to melt the TPE with Xylene, so after mixing the TPE with Xylene your TPE craft color will fade. If you weld the piece of craft with heat then the color will be preserved. I used an old insert to repair my doll and it worked!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Racyme, Maiden Doll, Rifrano and Lifanou are unsupported by Indigo's TPE Repair Kit.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Dollstudio wrote:Racyme, Maiden Doll, Rifrano and Lifanou are unsupported by Indigo's TPE Repair Kit.

Sandro
Can you enlighten me on why this is?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Manufacturers need to support the TPE Repair Kit by supplying TPE material.

Doll House 168 and Doll Forever have done that actively; Jinshan (WM/YL/OR) does not provide support and charges a fortune for TPE. Indigo supports Jinshan nontheless because he wants to.

Racyme, Maiden Doll, Rifrano and Lifanou are phantom brands where nobody can tell where they are actually manufactured and if they even use a consistent TPE blend. Even if one would want to support these brands, there would be no supply for the required material.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I think I got him taken care of. sensitive topic whew

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

I didn't want to throw any body under the bus but that Indigo made me screwed up my doll when he advice to use Loctite 406 to bond TPE (far away from fixing it) I bought a new insert and glued to the doll using Loctite406, it worked but the glue got hard as a rock so I had to remove the insert and all the pieces of loctite that ate all the TPE around the insert so imagine how a simple tear turned into something ugly to the point that my doll's vagina disappeared. Now nobody wants to buy the doll.
TPE doll makers cannot figure it out yet how to make that area stronger. So far using two soup spoons of Xylene and a quarter piece of an old insert worked for my doll, just let the Xylene melt the pieces of TPE (time approx. 10 hours) and only use the mix when is almost solid, restore or fill the damaged area and let it dry for a few days, the more time you let the TPE to dry the better. Good luck!

STT

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

SexTypeThing wrote:I didn't want to throw any body under the bus but that Indigo made me screwed up my doll

STT
i don't see how someone else "made" you do anything. ultimately it was a a decision that you and only you could make. surely conducting a test with some extra material crossed your mind at some point. it's no secret how locktite or superglue harden, it's discussed in quite a few posts.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

STT, you are not telling the truth !!!

Here is the truth:

On 9th October 2016 you sent me an email with pictures showing the damage of your doll.
I gave you the advise
- to organize Loctite 406 in the meantime
- and to order the TPE repair kit.

What happend afterwards:

- You didn't respond for one month !
- You didn't order the TPE repair kit.
- You started the repair with Loctite 406 without my advice.
- You started to glue UR3 (=TPR) to TPE (that is not working).

Since that time you mentioned in several articles that I'm giving wrong advices.

STT, you didn't listen to me.
You started the repair of your own.
Look in the mirror and you see the person you can blame for.

Next point:

TPE paste made with xylene (aromatic hydrocarbon) dissolves TPE completely.
That is not more TPE paste, it is TPE mash.

STT, please tell me the version and type of Jinsan TPE.
Please share your knowledge with us and explain, why xylene is "the solvent" to create TPE paste.

And as your next task, please explain to the community how about the other aromatic hydrocarbons like toluene and styrene.
And afterwards explain, what solvent categories like ether, iso-alkene, n-alkene and ketone are doing with TPE.

I would like to see if you are in the position to give advice about TPE.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Normally it is not my way to answer so.

A lot of you know me as a very helpful person and you can ask me whatever you want.

But if there's someone who wants to put his own guilt several times on me, I'll say it very clearly.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

well said indigo20 sometimes you need to stand up and clear the air so to speak.

carlys_guy

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

I have a similar doll as the OP by the sound of the description
The ball fell out of my girls vajayjay so I'm keeping that for external repairs and have bought a replacement ball from lovedoll(co.uk) for the internal repair, as the colour doesn't really matter to me in there.

Although unsupported and not a perfect colour match, Indigo20 got very close matching the colour for me and included an extra piece of TPE with the kit so I could plug the vaginal canal. And I'm a happy to confirm I'm a very happy customer too as the kit works as described with my dolls tpe (thank you Indigo20, you're very good sir :) )

If I need any more material I'm thinking I can cut a small piece from the neck area (that's usually hidden) or take a nub or 2 from the texture in the mouth opening as I don't use that opening and again it won't make a difference to the look as it's an area that nobody ever sees.

INFORMATIONS