Starpery.com

Extra TPE Material

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Extra TPE Material

Post by SexTypeThing »

Indigo20 wrote:STT, you are not telling the truth !!!

Here is the truth:

On 9th October 2016 you sent me an email with pictures showing the damage of your doll.
I gave you the advise
- to organize Loctite 406 in the meantime
- and to order the TPE repair kit.

What happend afterwards:

- You didn't respond for one month !
- You didn't order the TPE repair kit.
- You started the repair with Loctite 406 without my advice.
- You started to glue UR3 (=TPR) to TPE (that is not working).

Since that time you mentioned in several articles that I'm giving wrong advices.

STT, you didn't listen to me.
You started the repair of your own.
Look in the mirror and you see the person you can blame for.

Next point:

TPE paste made with xylene (aromatic hydrocarbon) dissolves TPE completely.
That is not more TPE paste, it is TPE mash.

STT, please tell me the version and type of Jinsan TPE.
Please share your knowledge with us and explain, why xylene is "the solvent" to create TPE paste.

And as your next task, please explain to the community how about the other aromatic hydrocarbons like toluene and styrene.
And afterwards explain, what solvent categories like ether, iso-alkene, n-alkene and ketone are doing with TPE.

I would like to see if you are in the position to give advice about TPE.
Look I appreciate the effort to help but is my mistake too. I'm too busy and I don't have time to explore and go on trial and error. I'm just trying to give a warning to others members to don't use the loctite406. You admitted it..."buy loctite406" in the mean time?? and to buy your repair kit that doesn't work either? and this is from months ago so I guess now you have improved your repair kit. Well, I close my case, you gave advice to buy and use Loctite406. Read the email.

If you need help with the Xylene you can ask those questions to miss abracadabra, she takes credit for the repairs and some other things that some people don't need to know.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 10.13.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 10.13.28 PM.png (26.69 KiB) Viewed 983 times
Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 10.09.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 10.09.28 PM.png (189.44 KiB) Viewed 983 times

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Nowhere in that message did I read where you were told or made to use Loctite by indigo.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Where are the moderators on this thread or in this group? This post wasn't even about who's dolls pussy got f***** up by making poor choices and not following directions it was about material and the need for it.
If the dialogue is to stay on this topic and not the original one it should be moved over to complaints and whines

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

;-)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I know, talk about hijacking a thread!

I made a request two and a half months ago, and I'm not even asking anyone about any advice, I'll most likely use this material to sculpt entire vulvas out of with my magic wand/iron/heat gun.
I've got my techniques dialed.

Indigo, I didn't know that your kits came with the actual TPE from the actual manufacturer. Pretty cool.
I just asked because I was under the impression that I couldn't get one (comfort kit).

But out of nowhere this thread turns into a royal pissing match!

Whoa! :shakefist:

But on a positive note, I ended up getting a good deal on a 110cm boobie girl, and wouldn't you know it? She came with a nice chunk of extra TPE in her mouth.
Nice!

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

SexTypeThing wrote:
Indigo20 wrote:STT,

If you need help with the Xylene you can ask those questions to miss abracadabra, she takes credit for the repairs and some other things that some people don't need to know.

and in those threads after learning more about the process and chemistry, I clarified that the info I provided was not the only or best recipe for abovesaid repairs. but rather an alternative if you were on a tight budget.
I speak from my experiences only. which were a success in their own right. but as I have admitted on the threads you mentioned that Indigo has a far superior understanding and recipe for chemical welding tpe..
my first doll I tore up very close to like you did,, but the only difference was , there wasn't a wealth of information available on care and maintenance provided by indigo.I learned the hard way throu trial and error making a whole bunch of poor choices along the way, not once did I blame anyone for the destruction of my doll, except myself.
anything I shared as repair suggestions I always make clear that my experiences that I am sharing were of my own studies.
Attempting to shift accountability on to someone who's done nothing more than extend the life all the products that are made of this material really isn't gona fix your situation.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

and to buy your repair kit that doesn't work either?
STT,
How would you know IF YOU DID NOT BUY IT?
Love,
The BCD Girls

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

abracadabra wrote:Nowhere in that message did I read where you were told or made to use Loctite by indigo.
Are you bling?? READ!!!! it says it clearly, sorry I cannot help you with that.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

abracadabra wrote:Where are the moderators on this thread or in this group? This post wasn't even about who's dolls pussy got f***** up by making poor choices and not following directions it was about material and the need for it.
If the dialogue is to stay on this topic and not the original one it should be moved over to complaints and whines
Watch your language lady! do you have ADD?? read the attachments !

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

do you have ADD?? read the attachments ![/quote]
Yes I do have add . but not to the point where I can't differentiate between someone whos given options and someone being unaccountable for mistakes.
no one held a gun to your head and " made "you put locktite into anything. and I think you might be confused as to why I hopped in and said something, but...
for you to blame someone specifically other than yourself, especially in the thread in which you chose to , is out of line, out of context, and completely useless to the conversation. whatever problem you had should have been posted elsewhere .
need I post your childish message that you sent me privately?

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

abracadabra wrote:do you have ADD?? read the attachments !
Yes I do have add . but not to the point where I can't differentiate between someone whos given options and someone being unaccountable for mistakes.
no one held a gun to your head and " made "you put locktite into anything. and I think you might be confused as to why I hopped in and said something, but...
for you to blame someone specifically other than yourself, especially in the thread in which you chose to , is out of line, out of context, and completely useless to the conversation. whatever problem you had should have been posted elsewhere .
need I post your childish message that you sent me privately?[/quote]oh well, after reading that I'm correct and you still find the way to bother me...at least I am not showing dildos of 24" long to people who don't need to know about those things, I'm rather looked childish as you claim than a perverted childish sexually repressed. I'm done here and start calling moderators lol Since when is bad to warn other members to avoid BAD advices, ok I was the guinea pig (or my doll) but is better to let anybody know about that ok??

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

sst I hope you realize that a sex doll is nothing more than a glorified dildo.
And here is some advice or a suggestion or if I could " make" you do it ,I would I strongly suggest you use some Loctite for lubrication .
I'm sorry you were so deeply offended by me showing a replica of a penis made of tpe material. I will spare you my interpretation of your offense to that picture. The last time I checked there are no laws against being offensive. I'm offended by boy bands I'm offended by skinny jeans and man buns but I don't let it affect my discussions on a forum to which none of those have anything to do with what we're talking about.
You're obviously butthurt over something nobody here can fix

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I truly believe I might have here my very first locked thread on a forum ever!
:grab:

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I apologize I have been known to be a thread killer but not a thread stealer. I do have a problem when people choose to bash others for their poor decision-making

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

No apyolilogges necessary.
(That's an attempted Clockwork Orange reference)

INFORMATIONS