Starpery.com

Extra TPE Material

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Extra TPE Material

Post by SexTypeThing »

abracadabra wrote:sst I hope you realize that a sex doll is nothing more than a glorified dildo.
And here is some advice or a suggestion or if I could " make" you do it ,I would I strongly suggest you use some Loctite for lubrication .
I'm sorry you were so deeply offended by me showing a replica of a penis made of tpe material. I will spare you my interpretation of your offense to that picture. The last time I checked there are no laws against being offensive. I'm offended by boy bands I'm offended by skinny jeans and man buns but I don't let it affect my discussions on a forum to which none of those have anything to do with what we're talking about.
You're obviously butthurt over something nobody here can fix
Seems like you want so bad to have the last word so you can feel a little bit better with yourself, yea ok I'm wrong, you happy now? Jesus! go and get a life. I'm in several forums about other topics, Corvette, Mustang, GT mountain bikes, etc but here seems like people are super sensitive, anything bothers them quiet the opposite with the forums I just mentioned. Is this a special place? Are we all man over here?

Indigo20
Former Member

Re: Extra TPE Material

Post by Indigo20 »

Guys, I need your help.
Maybe my english was not good enough for STT.

As you can see on page 2, STT copied the email and you can see that I provided him 2 repair options.

STT took option #1, but he didn't understand.
Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 10.13.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 10.13.28 PM.png (26.69 KiB) Viewed 436 times
Noun: Fixation
Verb: fixing
Conjugated / past: fixed

I know the difference between "fixing" and "repairing".
And now let's see what I have written and what STT made out of it.

1.) Fixed insert version (insert glued inside / Samara's version)

A sentence with the word "repaired" (instead of "fixed") would not make sence, because
+ it is a repair option with the final result, that the insert is not more removable
+ the repair is necessary for the V-cut from the vagina to the anus and not as a repair for the insert

- fixing the V-cut from vagina to anus with Loctite 406

That was the trigger moment.
"Why should I buy that expensive repair kit from Indigo? Now I have a repair instruction for free.
Let's buy Loctite and start the repair. Bye bye Indigo."

- fixing / glueing / melting....
Again, a sentence with the word "repairing" (instead of "fixing") would not make sence, because all other words are describing successive repair steps.

And what happend ?
One month silence from STT.
He used the Loctite right on his doll, without testing it on TPE material.
And he used so much glue that this was rightly squeezed out.

Well STT, if you are using Loctite for fixing, or better described, if you are using Loctite to make small fixation points, to connect TPE under high tension, as a first step for the next repair steps, everything would have gone well.
You canceled the contact.

Now you are talking bad about my products (which you have never tested) and my person.
Stop that and take responsibility for your actions.

(This is what I'm thinking about right now: I should print out the article and fix it with Loctite, but only with small fixation points, on my pinboard)

INFORMATIONS