Starpery.com

need help to fix my doll (mold)

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
banket
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

need help to fix my doll (mold)

Post by banket »

hello everyone, (i m french, so my english may sucks)

i cant add photos because i m a newbie :fadein:

my doll have been for one year in a box (i know , 1 year !!!) but i missed her so much and i want her back in my life.

the thing is, the inside of the vagina and ass become black like if there is some mold. i clean with some toy cleaner but it still looks bad.

any idea for me ?

banket
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: need help to fix my doll (mold)

Post by banket »

i forgot to say that it is a TPE doll from wmdoll.

i know that without pictures it will be difficult to answer me

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

It will be stained forever regardless. I been there done that. All you can do is sanitize it at this point. I would use bleach to start with, and lots of water to rinse. Then mix 50/50 White Vinegar & Peroxide, and thoroughly rinsing with fresh water. Air pump and or Tampons to dry.

Female condoms would be strongly recommended after this. You must wash off the silicone based lube and let them dry prior to use. But they are reusable with dolls.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

banket
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by banket »

thank your for your answer, i will try the mix 50/50 White Vinegar & Peroxide

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

No problem. Just don't put the mixture into a sealed glass container.

I bought a doll years ago on here with the same issue. I was able to lessen the staining with some benzoyl peroxide (Acne Cream.) But it was still there, and that stuff was a pain to clean out.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

Did anyone try melting tpe where mold is? Like you melt the surface a bit to trap mold inside, and make outside clean? I guess extreme heat of melting it would surely kill all bacteria or fungus what is mold made of. So while it wont remove it, it will destroy and trap it inside?

chacka

Post by chacka »

Hoe bad is it? You can use the same stuff you remove mold with from showers. Dont melt

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Clorox, clorine, bathroom stuff, industrial mold killer, all will kill it, but nothing will get rid of all that black. Might be time to consider an all new vagina, attached to an all new doll.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Even with the mold gone, the stain remains.
Consider it the little corpses of the dearly departed mold.

You might try using a stain remover, the best seems to be "OXY 10 Acne Cleanser" (see HERE viewtopic.php?t=128899)
Since it appears to work by bleaching the stain and migrating it deeper into the TPE, you are effectively "burying" their microscopic remains.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Good info here. I shall apply as much of it as possible.

My only worry is the anal cavity. Making sure that is clean and dry is not easy, even with tampons, but I check regularly. I need to get a borescope as well.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: necesito ayuda para arreglar mi muñeca (molde)

Post by terminator357 »

There is no mold that cannot be removed with pure bleach and does not damage the TPE. If the mold stain is on the skin, face, ass, etc., put a white paper towel on the stain soaked in pure bleach and leave it for about 5 hours. And with a spray, spray the towel with more bleach every 2 hours and you will see how the stain and mold disappear completely. If it is in the anus cavity, or vagina, fill it with bleach and wait a few hours to empty it, you will see how the problem disappears.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: necesito ayuda para arreglar mi muñeca (molde)

Post by RevJack »

terminator357 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:07 pm There is no mold that cannot be removed with pure bleach and does not damage the TPE. If the mold stain is on the skin, face, ass, etc., put a white paper towel on the stain soaked in pure bleach and leave it for about 5 hours. And with a spray, spray the towel with more bleach every 2 hours and you will see how the stain and mold disappear completely. If it is in the anus cavity, or vagina, fill it with bleach and wait a few hours to empty it, you will see how the problem disappears.
Chlorox does kill the mold, absolutely. And any shallow surface stains that can be reached by capillary action will be lessened or removed.
However, the penetrating filliments of mold can and do penetrate TPE is a manner that liquid chlorine cannot reach. Chlorine has no magical penetrating properties beyond surface cracks and crevices.
So hope for it all to disappear, but be aware that all the black may not disappear, even though the mold is dead.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The Revs mold murdering ministrations, nice ring to that :)

Another cautionary tale about the importance of keeping dolls clean and dry :thumbs_up:

Treetinobs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Treetinobs »

I had a slight mold problem with my first (used) TPE doll. I luckily used an endoscope first and discovered it. I cleaned it with antibacterial dish soap and water, along with a sponge that I cut into smaller pieces and used a surgical hemostat to go up inside and scrub the (fixed) vagina. Lastly, I put an aquarium pump on with tubing to dry it out. I used the doll without a condom after that for over a year, no issues. I typically left the aquarium hose in, pump on, running continuously, after using and washing the vagina with soap and water using the sponge/hemostat method.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Mold is a villainous substance.

Sometime you can get rid of it easily, like the babe you met at the bar and shagged Saturday night.
Other times mold is like a vengeful ex-wife who will torment you forever.
Sadly you won't know which type it is until you try to show it the door.

Glad to see yours was the easy-out-the-door variety mold.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS