Starpery.com

Giving good head...(TPE)

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DocCIS

Giving good head...(TPE)

Post by DocCIS »

Now that I have your attention... :multi:

I've read all the care and maintenance posts for TPE dolls, but I've also read mineral oil and Vaseline removes most of the initial make-up on dolls. Should there be any special care avoiding applying these to the heads (and particularly faces) of TPE dolls, or do most people say the hell with it and treat everything (including lips) and simply put make-up on afterwards?

My doll is coming with the "enhanced" WM#58 head complete with tongue and uvula, so want to make sure her oral cavity is taken care of, hehehe.

My doll is currently in the "Packaging" phase and will be shipped this week, and this is one thing I still had questions about...

Thanks!

DocCIS

Re: Giving good head...(TPE)

Post by DocCIS »

Hmmm, surprised nobody has chimed in...with all the treatment posts on there focused on the body, surprised there hasn't been a head-care thread...

sanskrit

Post by sanskrit »

There is some discussion in other threads about not using alcohol, or harsh chemicals. Also using a soft towel to blot (not wipe), when you wash any area.

Makeup is fine, but you need to use a sealer to keep it on.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Yeah, I know about makeup and such...my question basically is around the typical TPE oil treatment and Vaseline treatment. It seems like a Catch-22 to need to use those products to keep the TPE viable and soft, yet at the same time, it removes the factory make-up. From reading around, it seems nobody worries about that as much...but would like to hear it from people who already own dolls....

Thanks!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

DocCIS,
You have a valid point. Even eyebrows come off by touching them over and over again.
We would suggest avoiding the certain areas like nipples for sure.
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

If you wish to keep the original lipstick, you best keep your dick out of her mouth. Otherwise, it will be damaged after one blowjob, and completely gone after 5 or 6. Ditto for acrylic water-based paint, usually gone in one blowjob. However, if you are like me and don't give a shit, she is just going to have to suck cock. :twisted:
Plenty of lube, and she does a fair job without the damage normally associated with silicone dolls. However, makeup is a casualty. The good news is, it is easily replaced. Even without using the head for oral, TPE makeup usually needs a redo after about the 6 month mark. :evidence: This is just a sad reality of TPE dolls. The makeup lasts a hell of a lot longer on most silicone dolls, which are sealed in. TPE makeup is not. So whether you use the doll for oral or not, it is a matter of time before the makeup needs to be replaced.
Once the doll has been used for oral, it is imperative you clean the head properly. Otherwise, mold can set in. I remove the head, and wash it under a sink, taking care not to wet the threads or eye area. The threads can rust, and the eyebrows and eye makeup will fade and possibly wipe off, speeding the time you will need to replace it. Run your fingers in her mouth with water until the lube feels gone. Put a short tube (1/2" to 1" diameter) in her mouth (to keep it open) and lay her face down on a microfiber rag for about an hour, then turn her face towards a fan until dry, usually several hours. Remove the tube and she is ready to go again.
Lip gloss is much easier to apply than lipstick. It will also transfer to your sheets or clothing, and it may not ever wash out. It comes right off the doll though, and won't even last one blowjob. Powdered makeup works well, but also has a life span, and, it can smear. Eyebrow pencil works well for eyebrows and is damn hard to remove. Hope this helps.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Thanks Begog and Jeff, definitely some good points there and much appreciated...exactly what I was asking!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I'm not sure there is any way to avoid re-doing makeup. The good news is that it's not hard to get right with a little practice and the right kit. In fact, it's one of my favorite parts of my photography process now.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

Haha these comments are great! I can't imagine not using the mouth to preserve the make-up. Blow jobs always Trump make-up rite? I wish I had some actual good advice for you other then that. Me and my husband are newbies and just purchased ours. I can help with any general makeup questions anytime though. Im addicted to make-up, but my Mr. Doesn't care as much about the make-up as he other lol!

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

LOL K_ell_ster! I've watched a few of Mishka's videos on make-up, so will be giving it a try, but will keep you in mind if I run in to any problems.

Got my first doll yesterday...and other than the weight (OMG, 160cm sure packs a lot of dead weight!), have been trying to figure out how to get the wig looking good and not like I simply put a mop on her head, hehehe

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Begog wrote:If you wish to keep the original lipstick, you best keep your dick out of her mouth.
ROFLMAO

To the original poster.
I have a wm tpe doll, and her lipstick has completely faded away by simply washing her with dish soap.
But doing make up is not a big deal. Easy fix. Relax
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

DocCIS wrote:Got my first doll yesterday...and other than the weight (OMG, 160cm sure packs a lot of dead weight!), have been trying to figure out how to get the wig looking good and not like I simply put a mop on her head, hehehe
The wigs that come with Chinese dolls are shit. No amount of prep is going to make them look good. Go to a wig shop or try your luck online. Wowwigs.com has some nice ones.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Begog wrote:The wigs that come with Chinese dolls are shit. No amount of prep is going to make them look good. Go to a wig shop or try your luck online. Wowwigs.com has some nice ones.
No, I haven't even opened the one that came with her...I bought this one on Amazon. It's a very well-made, heavy, and fully haired wig...just not use to so much length. It has long bangs that I don't know what to do with, LOL. I've had a short military cut for 30+ years, so not used to dealing with HAIR, hehehe

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

DocCIS the best way to get it styled is to place it on your own head so your not going at it backwards. Small amounts of fabric softener will bring the wigs back to newish but leaves them shiney and unatural looking. To take care of that after the wig is completely dried use a large tooth comb or plastic pic and brush through the strands with small amount RS of baby powder. You probably have some baby powder laying around somewhere I bet

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Thanks K! To be honest, I never would have thought of putting the wig on my own head, LOL...the simplest of things...

I probably can scrounge up some baby powder somewhere too ;)

Thanks!

INFORMATIONS