Starpery.com

PermaColor TPF Paint Review

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

PermaColor TPF Paint Review

Post by Tommyllama »

I recently requested a free trail kit of PermaColor from Miss Atleur’s post several weeks back. I received a nicely packaged box about a week later that contained 5 small vials of various colored paints, stir sticks and and detailed instructions on how to use the product. I 1st applied some of the “Passion Pink” to the lips of my OR head and WOW what a difference! The sheen, lust, gloss of this color is outstanding! Letting it cure for a day I gave the lips a pretty aggressive test run over the weekend. I was pleasantly surprised that it stayed on. Several uses later it began to lift up at the edges. At that point with this stuff you just peel it off. It’s like a plastic wrap. No damage to the lips and now I could repaint with a different color. With great success and confidence I moved down to the boobs and vag and applied the product. Great results there too!
I like the fact that this stuff is removable and not permanent. I love it and have requested more! I have done several applications and removal of the product with no damage. This unique product is one more way to bring color to our girls. This is a winner...Thanks Miss Atleur!

Note: It is solvent based and a odor is noticeable for a couple of hours. The odor completely went away after a day.
Attachments
IMG_7441.JPG
IMG_7441.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 695 times
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: PermaColor TPF Paint Review

Post by carlys_guy »

nice review thanks glad it works as well as she said, did you try to make any of it permanent ?

carlys_guy

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Tommyllama;

Thank you for your review! We are very glad you had good experience with it, we are still working to improve it. With the help and information that people like you provide we hope to be able to improve PermaColor enough to bring it to market!

Thank You very Much!

CrazyCajun and April Atleur
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommyllama »

Carlys_guy its designed not to be permanent. That way your not stuck with one color once applied, which is a feature I prefer. On second thought if your not to aggressive on the painted area it could remain permanent.

Crazy CaJun and April, your welcome and thank you! We can't to get some more!
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

INFORMATIONS