Starpery.com

Bathing and adding scent to Tpe, bathing silicone

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Spazzmaster

Bathing and adding scent to Tpe, bathing silicone

Post by Spazzmaster »

Silicone no skeleton is easy, place in tub and get wet
Silicone no skeleton is easy, place in tub and get wet
01.jpg (688.97 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
I use Irish Spring, regular bar soap on whole body. Regularly lather it up rinse it off. The bar fits inside this torso's entrances.
I use Irish Spring, regular bar soap on whole body. Regularly lather it up rinse it off. The bar fits inside this torso's entrances.
02.jpg (286.37 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
I rinse the inside well with a shower attached enema, I move it in and out quickly so no pressure builds. Take out of tub let air dry. I rub with suave baby lotion, and baby oil. Then I spray with scent, and rub in again, let air dry.
I rinse the inside well with a shower attached enema, I move it in and out quickly so no pressure builds. Take out of tub let air dry. I rub with suave baby lotion, and baby oil. Then I spray with scent, and rub in again, let air dry.
03.jpg (464.07 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
My Tpe I put in tub, watch pressure points, no pressure on ankles, knees, elbows, or wrists. Also cover any holes, I put a cup over her neck. I use the sprayer to get her wet. Directed spray, not the regular shower. Do not get water inside frame.
My Tpe I put in tub, watch pressure points, no pressure on ankles, knees, elbows, or wrists. Also cover any holes, I put a cup over her neck. I use the sprayer to get her wet. Directed spray, not the regular shower. Do not get water inside frame.
04.jpg (429.39 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
I do the Entrances the same, with shower enema and use regular soap. Then I flip her carefully. Put her over the side, again watch pressure points. I wash baxk with regular soap, then rinse, water flows down into tub, a little on the floor. She is heavy be careful here
I do the Entrances the same, with shower enema and use regular soap. Then I flip her carefully. Put her over the side, again watch pressure points. I wash baxk with regular soap, then rinse, water flows down into tub, a little on the floor. She is heavy be careful here
05.jpg (420.31 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
I use vaseline, and a cotton candy scent. She is on the bed now laying strerched out a bit.
I use vaseline, and a cotton candy scent. She is on the bed now laying strerched out a bit.
06.jpg (731.08 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
I rub her down with vaseline, this part is really fun, I have gotten lost here before. Then I spray her with scent, and rub her down again, to get the scent and vaseline mixed. I get inside entrances also.
I rub her down with vaseline, this part is really fun, I have gotten lost here before. Then I spray her with scent, and rub her down again, to get the scent and vaseline mixed. I get inside entrances also.
07.jpg (822.72 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
Now I let her rest, if I can stay off her, and wait for the mixture to absorb. Then I will flip her over and do the back.
Now I let her rest, if I can stay off her, and wait for the mixture to absorb. Then I will flip her over and do the back.
08.jpg (716.58 KiB) Viewed 1038 times

Mystery83
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Bathing and adding scent to Tpe, bathing silicone

Post by Mystery83 »

How long does it take for the Vaseline to fully absorb? After it absorbs, do you then add the baby powder/cornstarch?

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i didn't think you were supposed to oil silicone just TPE.

carlys_guy

healthytings
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by healthytings »

Good stuff, I'm making notes for when mine arrives.. thanks :)

Spazzmaster

Post by Spazzmaster »

a thin layer of vaseline absorbs in about 2 hours, Imo the powder dries out the tpe, I was getting damage from powdering, I never powder anymore. Tpe has oils in it, powder pulls them out.
I have been using suave lotion and baby oil on my silicone butt for 15 years, and my torso for 3, its fine, there is no damage from it. I damaged my silicone a little only when I was into it, and didnt keep enough lube, the friction caused a little damage. I will never do that again. I LOVE the slippery feel when I cover the torso in lotion and baby oils and go to town.
I have been on here a year, I take and share vivid pics, there is a record of what I do, and the zero damage it causes, and how beautiful my dolls stay. I use them pretty much daily, so they get a workout.

INFORMATIONS