Starpery.com

Is it ok to put TPE doll on bed or any kind of cotton??

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
najongjine

Is it ok to put TPE doll on bed or any kind of cotton??

Post by najongjine »

I used alot of onahle, so I'll ask question example of that.

When a onahole is wrapped with cotton or cloth for long time, the oil in onahele is sucked into the cloth, causing deformation of the silicone. It's like tearing or cracking.

When I keep TPE doll on a bed or cotton, does the same problem occurs as onahole? Like silicone tearing and cracking?
Or is it to put pull on a bed or any kind of cloth?

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is it ok to put TPE doll on bed or any kind of cotton??

Post by amytyl »

Not if you maintain her regularly with oil/vaseline. I've never had that occur in the 2 years I've had my eldest doll.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

These dolls are a lot larger, and the oil capacity is larger, as well as the oil retention. Climate has an impact on a doll's leaking potential, cold being slowest, hot being quickest. With proper oil applications you won't have any problems with material cracking. You can rest your doll on cloth or bed sheets (light-colored, not darkly dyed, of course). Opt for softer cloths that do not have a rough or rugged surface that can cause micro imprints into the skin of your doll when seated for long periods.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Make sure to lie her on smoothed out sheets. leaving her like that on wrinkled sheets when it is hot will be bad for her. It will/could leave creases on your lady
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS