Starpery.com

100 CM TPE doll insert inside built-in?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Pleadfif
Apprentice
Apprentice

100 CM TPE doll insert inside built-in?

Post by Pleadfif »

Could someone please provide me with a vaginal cavity photo of their 100cm TPE doll that uses an insert? My doll with a built-in vaginal cavity now has black mold in it. :( I'm wondering if it's possible for me to buy the insert and modify her to fit it instead of retiring her. :angel:

Stevo85

Re: 100 CM TPE doll insert inside built-in?

Post by Stevo85 »

Have you considered using condoms? It may allow you to keep your doll. You can either use a male condom on yourself or install a female one inside your doll.

I dont know if theres a safe method to remove mold without damaging the TPE. But I did glance over Indigo's TPE care thread that treating your dolls vag with vaseline should reduce the risk of mold if not eliminate entirely thanks to mineral oil. But I really do need to give that thread another thorough read.

Strangely enough mold has never been an issue for me even though I read alot about it. And I must admit there has been a time where ive been lax with maintenance. Maybe I just live in a very favorable climate?
Kind regards,

Stevo

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Or did the TPE ball fall out?
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

I don't know if it will hurt the doll, but try a bleach- water solution to kill the mold. Be careful! As far as a replacement vaginal insert, I use a trimmed- down flashlight sleeve. Works great.
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

Pleadfif
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pleadfif »

Stevo85 wrote:Have you considered using condoms? It may allow you to keep your doll. You can either use a male condom on yourself or install a female one inside your doll.

I dont know if theres a safe method to remove mold without damaging the TPE. But I did glance over Indigo's TPE care thread that treating your dolls vag with vaseline should reduce the risk of mold if not eliminate entirely thanks to mineral oil. But I really do need to give that thread another thorough read.

Strangely enough mold has never been an issue for me even though I read alot about it. And I must admit there has been a time where ive been lax with maintenance. Maybe I just live in a very favorable climate?
Condoms usually end up breaking for me. :| There is too much friction, even with a good amount of lube. I've been a bit careless lately on the maintenance of my doll, so it's going to be an expensive lesson learned. :oops:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Or did the TPE ball fall out?
Love,
The BCD Girls
Yes, the TPE plug came out the first time I used the doll, and there is some rust on the skeleton. The rust plus leftover lube stuck in some of the tears of the cavity most likely brought out the mold. :(

INFORMATIONS