Starpery.com

Breast Issue

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Breast Issue

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am sorry I did not react fast enough to help you.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I am sorry I did not react fast enough to help you.
BCD
Ah no worries you guys have been very kind - thank you much

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

cobra123 wrote: and they have the nerve to tell me they are not paying any taxes
That's the problem. You will have to pay roughly $340 in import taxes to China for this doll. Contact me or Jeff privately, we already talked and will help you out. And please, post a link of this vendor so that other people do not fall into the same trap.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

cobra,
Did the vendor allow you to do a refund or did you do a dispute?
If you did not do a dispute, see if you can STOP that package from leaving the USA.
We need to teach that vendor he can not FX%$ with TDF members.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Hi Guys:

Thanks for the concern and help much appreciated, doll has all ready shipped filled out special paper work with shipping co. stated above so maybe it will make it thru without taxes it better 1,400$ invested all ready paypal will be hearing from if i dont get my original money back thats for sure

It was disputed and paypal has instructed vendor to return original purchase money - nothing about taxes and shipment charges

This is the site it was purchased

https://nbebtc.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a270 ... 0.0.jAgaRk

INFORMATIONS