Starpery.com

Breast Issue

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Breast Issue

Post by cobra123 »

Nothing is going to fix this nor should I - vendor is still fighting it - cant believe it - see what paypal says still on going - send pics when they request them - not good

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

So paypal approved a refund - nice but the bad part is its 435$ to send it and I have to eat that cost I believe not sure but after poking around I believe payapl has no power over the cost of returning damaged product - anyone have any experience with this process - would appreciate any thoughts on this

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

I would continue to pressure Paypal into doing more. You received a product that was not as advertised. If you are going through email messages with Paypal, maybe call and ask to speak to a supervisor. You may not want to talk to a stranger about a love doll you bought, but so what, you stick to the facts that you received a damaged product and want a full refund, including the shipping costs you paid. Doesn't matter if it was a doll, a wrong size shirt, or light bulbs that arrived broken. Make your point.

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

jimmyzdollz wrote:I would continue to pressure Paypal into doing more. You received a product that was not as advertised. If you are going through email messages with Paypal, maybe call and ask to speak to a supervisor. You may not want to talk to a stranger about a love doll you bought, but so what, you stick to the facts that you received a damaged product and want a full refund, including the shipping costs you paid. Doesn't matter if it was a doll, a wrong size shirt, or light bulbs that arrived broken. Make your point.
Thank you I was thinking the same thing - I will call paypal tomorrow, thank you

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

If no luck with paypal found this site below - looks good little over a 100$ cheaper than the cheapest I could find (USPS) and its a pretty fast shipment with fedex door to door - better than taking a complete loss

https://www.ipsparcel.com/

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

cobra123 wrote:Nothing is going to fix this nor should I - vendor is still fighting it - cant believe it - see what paypal says still on going - send pics when they request them - not good

I won't recommend sending her back. I will recommend accepting a partial refund and repairing her yourself. Order the solvent/glue. Apply the needle with air through the leak hole until you are satisfied . before you do anything clean with iso alcohol.
Toothpick glue iso alcohol a toothpick and cotton pads.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Thank you for the idea its a good one but those creases are there for good after inflating it it was obvious I would have to live with some of them and not really an option - would always bother me :)

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

cobra123 wrote:Thank you for the idea its a good one but those creases are there for good after inflating it it was obvious I would have to live with some of them and not really an option - would always bother me :)
Not sure the creases would be permanent, i have only had a doll for 2 1/2 mos. but creases like you get in the inner thighs & towards waist on my doll they go away when i lay her flat & do a vaseline treatment. Those creases while in a different area they are deeper than what i see on your doll. Others who have more doll experience than me may be able to elaborate further or confirm the creasing i suspect could be dealt with. The repair is another aspect that is part of the equation to you being made whole as possible, shipping costs too, if the seller will not pay them. That could be a seperate claim against the freight company if you could prove they damaged it while in their care & upon arrival to you it was seen by both parties in some way.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Just a little observation not sure if you have worked on the flat breast in any way but it appears to me the creasing has lessened between the 2 photos you posted.

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Ask the seller for a shipping quote. It'll be a lot cheaper for them if they have an account with the couriers.
I was quoted over £1200 to send mine back and the seller was quoted about £150 for the same journey with the same courier.

Maybe question them about why they want it back too. It's not unusual for some sellers to just send out a second doll without the buyer having to return the first.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

keep it fix it as samara said then sell it.

carlys_guy

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

OMG, how could I miss that thread.

1) If the vendor is listed on TDF contact TDF management for support, there is NO WAY you should be responsible for the shipping costs (!) - trust me, TDF will protect you.

2) If your vendor is not on TDF, then contact me, I will send you a 140 over at wholesale price so you don't have to lose [that much] money.

Un-freaking believable ...
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

xsdolls wrote:OMG, how could I miss that thread.

1) If the vendor is listed on TDF contact TDF management for support, there is NO WAY you should be responsible for the shipping costs (!) - trust me, TDF will protect you.

2) If your vendor is not on TDF, then contact me, I will send you a 140 over at wholesale price so you don't have to lose [that much] money.

Un-freaking believable ...
Thanks my friend just saw your post - sent it all ready -China vendor on Alibaba - cost me 360$ to send and they have the nerve to tell me they are not paying any taxes - not sure that will be a problem - I could stand to loose 1,400.00$ purchase and sending it back - not good

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

File a paypal claim NOW.
You will win.
After you win, tell the vendor he needs to pay to get the sent back to CHINA not an agent in the USA.
Guess what?
You will most likely get your money back and get to keep the doll too!
They will not want to pay the shipping back to China.
This is the BEST way to fight these type of vendors.
BCD

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:File a paypal claim NOW.
You will win.
After you win, tell the vendor he needs to pay to get the sent back to CHINA not an agent in the USA.
Guess what?
You will most likely get your money back and get to keep the doll too!
They will not want to pay the shipping back to China.
This is the BEST way to fight these type of vendors.
BCD
Thanks did win dispute but read that Paypal doesnt get involved in shipping and didnt have time today to call them - vendor said no way they are going to pay to send it back - and if there is a tax they told me to tell fedex they are not paying it - great company lol

Doll all ready sent - getting back something is better than nothing I guess - thank you :D

INFORMATIONS