Starpery.com

Can you use diluted baby wipes on your Silicon Doll?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Can you use diluted baby wipes on your Silicon Doll?

Post by MannyCan »

I was reading this post:
Subject: How to clean your silicone doll.

If the doll is always indoors (very clean) and stored in a clean, enclosed location - I was hoping to do a full-on tub bath .. rarely.

So my question:

Is it safe to just use baby wipes diluted in filter water to clean the surface of the doll when used?

Baby wipes is already very gentle. After diluting it in filtered water, I'd expect they would be next to inert and just act as a very gentle solvent against dirt and oil.

Thought on that?
Thanks!
MannyCan

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Can you use diluted baby wipes on your Silicon Doll?

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

May not even have to dilute. Hit her with the wipes and then follow with a damp (water only) washcloth as a rinse. I always use this "clean and rinse" procedure. Then if you wish you can add the mineral oil massage and then cornstarch powder to keep her supple and silky smooth.
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

There's not really any need to use baby wipes unless you really want to. I always wash Hanna using a face cloth with some mild soap and wet with ordinary tap water. For rinsing I wash out the face cloth and then use that to rinse her down and remove all the soap residue. You can do the rinse a couple of times if you're concerned. You can also use the face cloth time and again.
Silicone is impervious to most things and so you probably wouldn't do any damage if you do want to do it the way you are suggesting.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

So I guess what you're saying is .. you "can". It shouldn't hurt. But you probably can just used a face towel or damp sponge would be about the same thing - so long as the last thing you do is "rinse" with a soapless face towel or sponge.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

MannyCan wrote:So I guess what you're saying is .. you "can". It shouldn't hurt. But you probably can just used a face towel or damp sponge would be about the same thing - so long as the last thing you do is "rinse" with a soapless face towel or sponge.
Yeah. One reason I use the face cloth over a sponge is that I can control how much water is held in it. For the soapy wash I don't want too much water but it gives a better rinse having it quite wet, without spreading water all over the place. I do it on towels on the bed, face up, then roll her over onto another towel and do the same again. Then I just pat her dry with a fresh dry towel and leave her for about an hour before powdering. Alternatively aim a fan at her for a little while. It works fine for me as I don't want to try and lift her from virtually floor level in the bath, or risk getting water inside anywhere.
I actually use Dove soap which has a kind of natural moisturiser in it but mainly because it's mild and I like it on my own skin. I don't know if it contains anything which might be harmful but it's only on for a short time and rinsed off. Hanna's skin is as good as new after over two years.
Hope that helps anyhow.
Enjoy.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS