Starpery.com

Q:Does skin/lippscolor last

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
RedAlert59
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Q:Does skin/lippscolor last

Post by RedAlert59 »

If one treats a doll like a real lady (lots of kisses, sucking nipples etc.), does the color last, or will it little by little fade away..?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Q:Does skin/lippscolor last

Post by hollows+fentiman »

It depends a little on what material the doll is made of. Silicone dolls can keep their colours much longer than TPE ones. However, both do lose their colour after a while. That's not the end of the world though as there are many threads about makeup and touch up to explore! Look/search in this repair and maintenance section of the forum for hints and ideas.

Some members like to 'customise' their ladies anyway with different makeup or even nipple colour so there's lots to look at!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

RedAlert59 wrote:If one treats a doll like a real lady (lots of kisses, sucking nipples etc.), does the color last, or will it little by little fade away..?
On all dolls friction will cause the color to be rubbed off and/or fade away. How long will it last? Well that depends on a lot of things. How much friction, How often, what kind of doll silicone or TPE even what brand and they all have their unique formulas. Also what kind of color, and how was it applied.

In the end. Unless you prop or hang her against a wall or from a wall and never touch her then yes the color will come off. How long depends on a lot of factors.

The good news is that it can always be replaced and with a lot of options. There are a lot of doll owners that order new dolls with no makeup at all, because it is actually fun to apply their makeup and it leads to other more intimate encounters if you get my drift!

Have a great day!

April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

TripleA wrote:
RedAlert59 wrote:If one treats a doll like a real lady (lots of kisses, sucking nipples etc.), does the color last, or will it little by little fade away..?
There are a lot of doll owners that order new dolls with no makeup at all, because it is actually fun to apply their makeup
I didnt know this was possible yet it sounds like a no brainer. I will do this.
HOWEVER I have mixed feelings and apprehension about making a mess with make up as I know NOTHING about applying make up.

Can I learn basics by watching youtube videos that help women beginners? What I mean is, do the same guidelines apply to both dolls and women.
How much is too much?
How gentle do you have to be with brushes and tools.
Are mistakes forgiving or do you have to start all over again.
Do some brands stain tpe?
Does sweat mess up make up more or less on a doll than on humans?
How easy is it for make up to come off on your skin or sheets when having interactive massage therapy sessions? or naked sideways ballroom dancing lessons?

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

There is a lot of information on this forum, and I am sure that you can find more on youtube.

A lot of what works well and what doesn't work so well and what to remove it with depends if your doll is TPE or Silocone. But either way, there is a ton of information around and experimentation goes a long way. Just be careful of what you use to remove it with!

Best of luck!

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I don't want to worry you but the problem about not getting it quite right is that any 'smudges' can stain the surrounding area if you're not careful or quick to remove it again with a bit of babyoil on a tissue or cloth. It does take practice and the first time I did it on my Ashaki I made her look like a clown and she still hasn't forgiven me so she does her own now!

Ordinary lipstick makes a mark on men's cheeks when ladies kiss them or the pillows if they turn over and the same applies to dolls! Look at the threads about what and how to apply to dolls rather than watch the online videos for ladies! There are various things you can use and various ways of sealing them too!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Use makeup powder and a set of srtists brushes to make it how you like. Wet makeup will not stay well on your doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

thanks guys

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Yes you can learn the basics from watching the girls on YouTube
It's not quite the same tho. Coverage is often very different. Some cosmetics will stick way more and some way less than they will on skin. To help with that you can lightly powder the doll, apply a primer or use another make up product first to give yourself a base to build upon. For example, normal lipstick doesn't stick to tpe at all well on its own so you need to use a liner pencil or a powder product first.

I've not tried it myself but some members are saying you can seal the makeup into tpe with heat. Iirc they're using hot air rework stations or temp controlled hot air guns to flow the top layer of the tpe on the nipples and vajayjay bits to seal the colour in.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Like this:-
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG (30.89 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
I got one of these for doing repairs to Ashaki's cuts but this is also seen in a photo from a doll factory! I think they use it for sealing nipple colour etc. It can be controlled very accurately for temperature and air speed and has a small nozzle for small areas. However, I wouldn't advise using this until you really know what you're doing! TPE starts to soften at around 100C but doesn't really melt until around 180C depending on the blend/composition.

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

INFORMATIONS