Starpery.com

Does TPE damage easily?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Bismarck4000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Does TPE damage easily?

Post by Bismarck4000 »

Going through the forum it seems like a lot of people have damage. I just purchased a TPE doll and noticed if you're not super careful they can be damaged easily.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Does TPE damage easily?

Post by Nord »

Yes, most people experience pokes through the skin for different reasons. Most often from wires poking through fingers, but also skeleton poking through knees, elbows, and feet, when letting too much weight rest on it, and especially if the doll is also in motion, like under sexytime. You can also easily cut the skin with your nails if they are long. Anus entry often tear up due to microcuts from manufacturing if used regularly. Vag can also easily tear up if you're not careful when inserting inserts, and/or cleaning the cavity.

Avoid this by always fixing any holes or cuts with TPE-glue as soon as you notice them. Also make sure to regularly maintain high-stress areas with Vaseline and/or Nivea Cream, and of course a monthly/bi-monthly complete oil-treatment of the whole doll, which will keep the TPE as stretchy and strong as possible. There are about a hundred threads about it all over the forums.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

This is the question to end all questions...The Answer is Yes....but it is not so Delicate that It will disintegrate by just looking at it, I have had a TPE torso Doll for almost 3 years now, no significant deterioration, I do notice that the TPE does get Softer over the years, other TPE dolls I had seemed to self destruct. I am sure TPE quality is getting better as more Dolls are made.......

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Obviously time will tell but once you have read up on the latest tpe care advice and act accordingly I suspect you can substantially increase the life expectancy of your tpe gal. I was nearly 5 months in with my first gal before I started the baby oil and vaseline plus avoiding having her sit in a bath but rather on a bath stool and use a shower head sparingly for cleaning, that I noticed an improvement in her condition. Some dryness in the groin area had started to appear but with regular application of vaseline it now looks a lot better. Also I suspect the tpe is improving as my WM161 that moved in nearly 6 months ago looks as good as her first day with me and she has had a monthly light shower (not immersed in water) and then a good baby oil massage and then vaseline in those stressed areas. So look after your tpe gal and hopefully she will be around for some time!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I would say TPE ladies are pretty resilient considering what they have to put up with! If your lady is new you need to learn how she moves and how you can handle her carefully at first! Don't try getting her into weird positions just to see if she can, for instance! On her own nothing will happen, so it's when you move her about or have 'cuddles' that can cause a few knocks and scrapes!

If you're carrying her to somewhere, make sure your route is clear and you have a resting point for instance. When you're intimate with her it's the friction and stretch areas that can get the damage so, as said above, make sure she has 'the oil treatment' every now and again but a little Vaseline around those strategic areas when you can leave her out for a few hours will do wonders! My Ashaki is black so powdering is done with a brush as otherwise the white powder goes all streaky on her but if your doll is not black use plenty of powder which not only makes her feel nice but avoids those friction areas being an issue!

Cheers Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I use my TPE dolls for sex a lot more than my silicone dolls, so they take a lot of abuse. After about 2 years of heavy sexual use, a TPE doll of mine is usually pretty beat up so I end up selling for a few hundred bucks and buying a new one. I would rather "go through" a $1,200-$1,500 TPE doll every couple years than risk causing excessive damage to my $7K+ dolls. TPE dolls will not last anywhere near as long as a silicone doll, but they make great practical sex dolls that are more easily replaced than higher end dolls.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Silicone tears fairly easy as well, but silpoxy is amazingly easy to work with.

TPE repairs are way more involved. Load her up with mineral oil and pray.

AJ147
Ex-Member

Post by AJ147 »

tpe dolls are great and much worth the price. but need more attention to protect it than silicone. in my experience if we follow proper guidelines to keep the tpe doll safe then we can keep the doll much longer without any problems.

INFORMATIONS