It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:35 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Darken labia color
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:04 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Kaori wrote:
I use oil pastels. Goes on really easy and takes a very long time to fade. To thin the colour down dilute the pastel with mineral oil and apply with a brush. Marker pens are handy but I find them difficult to use because you cannot work with them. With oil pastels there's a working time until the oil soaks in.

Wow! Great information Kaori, thanks. How long or how much use before it fades away?

Also, do you think oil pastels can be used to give parts of the body a tan without having abrupt borders? In other words- can it produce gradients?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Changing labia color
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

LaDollyVita wrote:
One of our esteemed forum members, CrazyCajun, and his entrepreneurial sweetheart, TripleA, have developed a permanent TPE coloring system that you can purchase. They have an exclusive partnership with TDF approved vendor "Doll To" at the moment.

For more information: viewtopic.php?f=272&t=86927

i bought a few different colors from DOLLTO and they are all glitter based.. non are just plain colored.. its all different colors for makeup, would NOT suggest for nipple or private bit coloring.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:17 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

olireads wrote:
Kaori wrote:
I use oil pastels. Goes on really easy and takes a very long time to fade. To thin the colour down dilute the pastel with mineral oil and apply with a brush. Marker pens are handy but I find them difficult to use because you cannot work with them. With oil pastels there's a working time until the oil soaks in.

Wow! Great information Kaori, thanks. How long or how much use before it fades away?

Also, do you think oil pastels can be used to give parts of the body a tan without having abrupt borders? In other words- can it produce gradients?

Oil pastel type kits are what Factories use for the initial coloring. As part of my recent purchase, i requested color matching paint for the nipple/vag... what is being sent to me is a solid oil based color stick of some sort. its all in chinese.

many companies sell human flesh pallet kits of pastels, you need to make sure they are non toxic and can be digested.

pastels can be faded and blended. its just an adult crayon. after you get the color you like on your doll youre then going to want to hit it with some heat from a hair dryer to "set" it.. the factories do this with a heat gun.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:42 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Procrasturbate wrote:
olireads wrote:
Kaori wrote:

Oil pastel type kits are what Factories use for the initial coloring. As part of my recent purchase, i requested color matching paint for the nipple/vag... what is being sent to me is a solid oil based color stick of some sort. its all in chinese.

many companies sell human flesh pallet kits of pastels, you need to make sure they are non toxic and can be digested.

pastels can be faded and blended. its just an adult crayon. after you get the color you like on your doll youre then going to want to hit it with some heat from a hair dryer to "set" it.. the factories do this with a heat gun.

Thank you for being so thorough Proc!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:21 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

when i figure everything out i am going to write up a how-to. factories shouldn't be the only ones able to apply semi-perm' color on a doll.

Post subject: Re: Changing labia color
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:27 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Procrasturbate wrote:
LaDollyVita wrote:
One of our esteemed forum members, CrazyCajun, and his entrepreneurial sweetheart, TripleA, have developed a permanent TPE coloring system that you can purchase. They have an exclusive partnership with TDF approved vendor "Doll To" at the moment.

For more information: viewtopic.php?f=272&t=86927

i bought a few different colors from DOLLTO and they are all glitter based.. non are just plain colored.. its all different colors for makeup, would NOT suggest for nipple or private bit coloring.

BodyColor does not contain glitter. It may appear that way due to separation of the ingredients during storage. It dries as a film with a slight "plastic" sheen that can be adjusted with powder. Please see the video below. Thank you.

Doll To
Check our YouTube Channel for exclusive reviews https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD5jNAgsSYQiV2LnlF2IF6Q

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:35 pm 

with my belly i never see the lips downthere ..problem solved lol

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2