Starpery.com

How to disinfect non insert orifices on a tpe doll??

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

How to disinfect non insert orifices on a tpe doll??

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Hey, So I ordered a 140cm doll tpe and I know the vaginal placement is hard to enter from prone bone or doggystyle I had the same problem with my 148YL I use to have, so I know and I have been told I will have to most likely do anal from those positions, but there is no insert for this, so what would be the best way to disinfect the anal after cleaning? If any water gets left in there its not good for tpe I will try my best to clean everything out but is it possible to use alcohol? Vinegar? Bleach? mixed with water of course would any of those be safe?

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Re: How to disinfect non insert orifices on a tpe doll??

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

I would be very careful about using alcohol or vinegar on my bum 8O Warm soapy water and a sponge on a stick would be safer :D :D :D
Please make sure the orifice is fully dried as well :D :D

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Kireina wrote:I would be very careful about using alcohol or vinegar on my bum 8O Warm soapy water and a sponge on a stick would be safer :D :D :D
I know lol it's just that I work alot and I can not leave my doll sitting out to dry so I will have to stuff paper towel up there or tampons to absorb what I can. Just incase any water is left behind I'm wondering would bleach alcohol or what ever kill anything that could potentitialy turn to mold?

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:
Kireina wrote:I would be very careful about using alcohol or vinegar on my bum 8O Warm soapy water and a sponge on a stick would be safer :D :D :D
I know lol it's just that I work alot and I can not leave my doll sitting out to dry so I will have to stuff paper towel up there or tampons to absorb what I can. Just incase any water is left behind I'm wondering would bleach alcohol or what ever kill anything that could potentitialy turn to mold?
Yes it would but it will also kill your doll , get yourself a aquarium air pump for quick drying , or if your in a real rush just use the insert :D :D :D

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Kireina wrote:
Dolllove1991 wrote:
Yes it would but it will also kill your doll , get yourself a aquarium air pump for quick drying , or if your in a real rush just use the insert :D :D :D
yes but the problem is alot of these dolls the anatomy is wrong and doggystyle and from behind in the insert is impossible so you have to use the anal which has no insert
I guess I will get the fish tank pump but how do you use it? Just shove it in the vagina and leave it on all day?

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:
Kireina wrote:
Dolllove1991 wrote:
yes but the problem is alot of these dolls the anatomy is wrong and doggystyle and from behind in the insert is impossible so you have to use the anal which has no insert
I guess I will get the fish tank pump but how do you use it? Just shove it in the vagina and leave it on all day?
And which one do I get some are like $200 and look huge

INFORMATIONS